|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fred displeased to see at the debate?
(b) Miss Saunders.
(d) The Provost.
2. Why is Dr. Matthews attending the debate?
(a) He is the faculty advisor.
(b) He is merely curious.
(c) No one knows.
(d) He is the guest speaker.
3. What year is the setting for Dr.Matthews' story?
4. Who refruses to let the constable see James Elder?
(a) Night Nurse.
(b) The Matron.
(c) Dr. Sage.
(d) Miss Saunders.
5. At the end of Part 1, Section 6, what does Fred do with his unfinished letter?
(a) Completes it.
(b) Tears it up.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Burns it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the jar where Daisy places the thermometer?
2. What is the inscription on Fred's letterhead?
3. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
4. In Part 1, Section 6, who asks Fred to debate in favor of the "soul"?
5. At the end of the section, who believes that two bodies have been recently buried on Guestingley Road?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)