|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
(a) It is in disrepair.
(b) It is too draughty.
(c) It is forbidden by the college.
(d) It is too small.
2. What is the inscription on Fred's letterhead?
(a) Bon temps roulez.
(b) Estoy in mis tece.
(c) Semper fidelis.
(d) Tempus fugit.
3. What is analogous to Dr. Matthews' ghost story?
(a) Fred's accident.
(b) St. Angelicus's closed gate.
(c) Mrs. Hinton's experience.
(d) Daisy's disappearance.
4. Who announces at the debate that Fred will be speaking, opposing a motion?
(a) The Provost of St. James.
(d) Dr. Matthews.
5. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
(a) St. Angelicus Fellows.
(b) Junior Fellows of Cambridge.
(c) Obligers' Society.
(d) Disobligers' Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fred displeased to see at the debate?
2. By what name does James Elder call to Daisy?
3. Who refruses to let the constable see James Elder?
4. What adjective does the Provost use to describe Holcombe?
5. Who invites Fred in "for that pipe"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)