|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Section 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do none of the university societies meet in St. Angelicus?
(a) It is forbidden by the college.
(b) It is in disrepair.
(c) It is too draughty.
(d) It is too small.
2. In Part 1, Section 6, who asks Fred to debate in favor of the "soul"?
(b) Fred's mother.
(c) Dr. Wilson.
(d) Fred's father.
3. According to Dr. Sage, who should have the right to vote?
(c) No anyone.
4. By what name does James Elder call to Daisy?
(a) Night Sister.
(b) Miss Saunders.
5. Why is Dr. Matthews attending the debate?
(a) No one knows.
(b) He is the faculty advisor.
(c) He is the guest speaker.
(d) He is merely curious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is the setting for Dr.Matthews' story?
2. Who leaves from the debate with Fred?
3. What is the name of the debate group in Part 1, Section 6?
4. Who is in charge of Dr. Matthews' story's expedition?
5. What is in the jar where Daisy places the thermometer?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)