|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wat, who insisted that Mariotta receive proper care during her miscarriage?
2. Which country does the Scottish parliament choose to enter an alliance with in Part 4, Chapter 2?
3. What does Sybilla reveal about Bullo after the experiment?
(a) He has been stealing money.
(b) He has been stealing money, her jewelry, and food.
(c) He has been stealing her jewelry.
(d) He has been stealing her jewelry and money.
4. Why does Will alert his father of Francis's location?
(a) To clear his own name.
(b) To divert the attention of the English troops.
(c) To get revenge on Francis.
(d) To divert the attention of the Scottish troops.
5. Why does Will search for Francis in Part 4, Chapter 2?
(a) He is remorseful.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christian's answer to Tom's proposal in Part 3, Chapter 3?
2. Where is Tom traveling to after he escorts Christian to the Queen?
3. When does Richard realize that Francis had predicted his actions?
4. According to Francis, what is Patey's involvement with the jewelry Mariotta has received?
5. What causes Kate to enjoy Francis's company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things bring Maxwell to the party?
2. What is the conversation between Mariotta and Dandy as they prepare for the party?
3. Where does Richard's search for the glove maker take him?
4. What causes Francis to consider surrendering in Part 4, Chapter 2?
5. What marriages are taking place at the end of Part 3, Chapter 3?
6. How does the Queen's illness lead to Tom's proposal for Christian?
7. How is Francis captured in Part 3, Chapter 4?
8. What happens to Mariotta on her way home, and how does she encounter Francis?
9. What happens when Richard challenges Francis to a fight, and how does Francis stop the spy from reaching England?
10. What event causes the escape of Francis from captivity and the rescue of Gideon?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)