|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will wound Francis in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) The ribs.
(b) The shoulder.
(c) The back.
(d) The leg.
2. Where is Harvey shot during a scuffle?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the back.
3. Which one of the following is not something that Will learns from Francis in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) Francis did not deal with both governments.
(b) Francis did not steal and return Gideon's animals.
(c) Francis did not intend to sell Will as a prisoner.
(d) Francis did not commit the murders he is accused of.
4. What happens to Will during the battle with Francis?
(a) He is trapped underneath a rock.
(b) He is beaten badly.
(c) He is beaten slightly.
(d) He is knocked unconscious.
5. What does Francis do before sending his men away in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) He gives them advice.
(b) He pays them.
(c) He gives them supplies.
(d) He pays them, he gives them supplies, and he gives them advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Francis and Richard in the wilderness?
2. Who is sent to retrieve the spy that was found within the castle walls?
3. Where is the person that made the glove located?
4. Who sets the trap for the Scottish troops to encircle Will and Wat?
5. What does Christian order when she learns of Francis's capture?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Francis and Richard end up in the wilderness without the Scottish army?
2. What does Francis tell Richard about Mariotta in the wilderness, and how does Richard respond?
3. What happens when Richard challenges Francis to a fight, and how does Francis stop the spy from reaching England?
4. What changes Richard's mind about Francis, and how are their plans interrupted?
5. What is Richard's response to the anonymous jewelry that Mariotta has been receiving?
6. How does Francis disband his group, and who is left?
7. What happens when Will arranges a meeting with Wat?
8. How does the Queen's illness lead to Tom's proposal for Christian?
9. What happens to Mariotta on her way home, and how does she encounter Francis?
10. Why does Francis release Gideon and what request does he have for him?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)