|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of treatment does Crawford's group get from Molly at the inn?
(b) Below average.
2. What does Richard need Wat's help with in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) Creating a diversion.
(b) Finding Jonathan Crouch.
(c) Finding Francis.
(d) Securing the border.
3. Which one of the following is not included in the description of Agnes Herries in Part 1, Chapter 4?
(b) Unusually anxious.
(d) Not very good looking.
4. How does the stranger's health improve in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) At a moderate pace.
(b) It is not known.
5. Where does Sym find the unconscious stranger dressed in English clothes?
(a) In the muck.
(b) In the river.
(c) In a house.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who typically visits the ale houses at night?
2. How does Francis test Will before admitting him into the camp?
3. Where did Lady Hunter's husband die?
4. Where is Lymond waiting when Kate first discovers him?
5. What is Dandy's real first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Philosopher's Stone experiment?
2. How does Will describe the men at Francis's camp after his first month there?
3. What are some of the problems that Dandy is having?
4. What does Will discover about Francis in Chapter 2, Part 1?
5. What request does Grey have for Gideon?
6. Why is Wat pretending to be sick?
7. How is Agnes described, and why is she sent to live at Midculter?
8. What happens to Agnes while she is on her way to Midculter with Richard?
9. How does Francis decide if Will should be allowed to join the group?
10. What is the topic of conversation for Tom Erskine and Wat Buccleuch in the Opening Gambit?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)