|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grey's plan for Francis after his capture?
(a) To give him to Richard.
(b) To give him to the authorities.
(c) To give him to Gideon.
(d) To give him to the Countess.
2. What causes Kate to enjoy Francis's company?
(a) His musical and writing abilities.
(b) His musical, writing, and cooking abilies.
(c) His writing and cooking abilities.
(d) His musical and cooking abilities.
3. According to Patey Liddell, what is the name of the person that made the glove?
(a) Jamie Saugh.
(b) Jamie Raugh.
(c) Jamie Waugh.
(d) Jamie Baugh.
4. What is Janet's opinion of the way Wat is handling Will's situation?
(a) She is not aware of it.
(b) She only agrees with part of it.
(c) She agrees with it.
(d) She disagrees with it.
5. How many arrows does Francis use to stop Acheson?
6. Who sets the trap for the Scottish troops to encircle Will and Wat?
7. Who has hired Bullo to spy for them?
8. What is Francis's personality while he is in captivity?
9. What is Maxwell carrying when he meets Agnes at the party?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bouqet of roses.
(c) A single rose.
(d) A ring.
10. How does her marriage to Maxwell make one of Agnes's earlier assertions a reality?
(a) She is not participating in an arranged marriage.
(b) She is marrying someone who understands her.
(c) She is married by a certain age.
(d) She is married in a certain time of year.
11. How does Gideon respond to the idea of being exchanged for Harvey?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is uncooperative.
(c) He is cooperative.
(d) He is silent.
12. Who opens the trap door that allows Will to escape in Part 4, Chapter 1?
13. When are Maxwell and Agnes married?
(a) In the Winter.
(b) In the Spring.
(c) In the Summer.
(d) In the Fall.
14. What does Maxwell confess at his wedding?
(a) That he and Agnes are settling close by.
(b) That he and Agnes barely know each other.
(c) That he and Agnes were brought together by a third party.
(d) That he and Agnes are moving far away.
15. What does Sybilla urge Richard to do in Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) Increase the search for Mariotta.
(b) Increase the search for Francis.
(c) Abandon the search for Mariotta.
(d) Abandon the search for Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to free Christian?
2. How does the fight between Francis and Richard end?
3. Why is Francis interested in finding Samuel Harvey?
4. How is Gideon received by the English noblemen?
5. Where is Harvey shot during a scuffle?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)