|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many arrows does Francis use to stop Acheson?
2. What does Francis discuss with Richard about Mariotta?
(a) Her location.
(b) Her past.
(c) The ignorance of her needs.
(d) Her future.
3. Who has hired Bullo to spy for them?
4. What does Richard attempt to find out about the glove when he takes it and leaves?
(a) When it was purchased.
(b) Who purchased it.
(c) Where the other glove is.
(d) Why it was left.
5. What is Christian's response to Tom's proposal in Part 3, Chapter 2?
(a) She accepts.
(b) She ignores him.
(c) She declines.
(d) She changes the subject.
6. Where is Richard originally planning to take Francis before he decides to help him cross the border?
7. What does Francis do before sending his men away in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) He gives them advice.
(b) He gives them supplies.
(c) He pays them.
(d) He pays them, he gives them supplies, and he gives them advice.
8. Where is Harvey shot during a scuffle?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the leg.
9. What are Richard's intentions as he returns home in Part 3, Chapter 3?
(a) To question Mariotta.
(b) To apologize to Mariotta.
(c) To divorce Mariotta.
(d) To ignore Mariotta.
10. Who rescues Gideon during a battle in Part 3, Chapter 4?
11. Which one of the following is not something that Will learns from Francis in Part 4, Chapter 1?
(a) Francis did not commit the murders he is accused of.
(b) Francis did not intend to sell Will as a prisoner.
(c) Francis did not deal with both governments.
(d) Francis did not steal and return Gideon's animals.
12. What is Grey's plan for Francis after his capture?
(a) To give him to the authorities.
(b) To give him to Gideon.
(c) To give him to the Countess.
(d) To give him to Richard.
13. According to Patey Liddell, what is the name of the person that made the glove?
(a) Jamie Raugh.
(b) Jamie Baugh.
(c) Jamie Saugh.
(d) Jamie Waugh.
14. What does Sybilla reveal about Bullo after the experiment?
(a) He has been stealing money, her jewelry, and food.
(b) He has been stealing her jewelry.
(c) He has been stealing her jewelry and money.
(d) He has been stealing money.
15. What does Jamie tell Richard about the name of the person who purchased the glove?
(a) He does not remember the name left.
(b) The glove was delivered to a person named Tom.
(c) There were several names left.
(d) There was no name left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard initially want as Part 4, Chapter 3 begins?
2. Who is Francis with when he mourns Christian's death?
3. How is Gideon's approach with the English described?
4. What does Francis expect to do after forging the signature in Part 3, Chapter 4?
5. Whose signature does Francis forge in Part 3, Chapter 4?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)