1. What is the name of the maritime vessel that arrives in Scotland in the Opening Gambit?
The Sea Catte.
2. How many Crawford brothers are there?
3. How is the current state of Scotland described in "Opening Gambit"?
4. How common is smuggling in Scotland during this time in "Opening Gambit"?
5. How is Mungo Tennant described in the "Opening Gambit"?
The greatest player.
6. What does Mungo Tennant's house have?
A double cellar.
7. What does Mungo Tennant use to smuggle goods?
A waterway tunnel system.
This section contains 4,278 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)