|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grey anticipate in Part 2, Chapter 1?
(a) That Francis will pass Gideon's home.
(b) That Francis will try to avoid Gideon's home.
(c) That Francis will contact Gideon.
(d) That Gideon will contact Francis.
2. How is Bullo's transmutation process described?
(a) Expensive, but not lengthy.
(b) Lengthy and expensive.
(c) Neither lengthy nor expensive.
(d) Lengthy, but not expensive.
3. How common is smuggling in Scotland during this time in "Opening Gambit"?
(a) Overwhelmingly common.
(b) Somewhat common.
(c) Fairly common.
(d) Not common at all.
4. Which of the following is not something that is discovered about the stranger in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) He is an excellent swordsman.
(b) He is an excellent musician.
(c) He is a British soldier.
(d) He prefers to keep his identity a secret.
5. Who is the intended recipient of Agnes's written gifts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left at the scene of the shooting after the Papingo contest?
2. Where did Lady Hunter's husband die?
3. What river does Agnes land in after falling off of Richard's horse?
4. What piece of information does Christian give to the stranger before leaving?
5. Where does Lady Hunter remain every day?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)