|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stranger's health improve in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) It is not known.
(d) At a moderate pace.
2. What happens to the Scottish child queen after the battle in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) It is not revealed.
(b) She remains safe.
(c) She is missing.
(d) She is saved by Francis.
3. Why is Agnes sent to Midculter?
(a) To learn to ride horses.
(b) To learn responsibility.
(c) To get a formal education.
(d) To become more ladylike.
4. What good news do the soldiers bring in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) The Scottish troops have recruited Francis's army.
(b) The Scottish troops have defeated the English.
(c) The Scottish troops have doubled in size.
(d) The Scottish troops have surrounded the English.
5. Which inn does Molly work at when Crawford's group stops there?
(a) The Pigeon.
(b) The Eagle.
(c) The Ostrich.
(d) The Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. As revealed in Part 1, Chapter 3, where does Christian travel to as an aide to Queen Mary?
2. What type of discussion does Will observe between Francis and Richard at the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. In the example that Will remembers in Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Francis take from the English train?
4. How much do Francis's soldiers have in common?
5. What is shot from a high branch during a Papingo shoot?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)