|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Chapter I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Buccleuch describe his son, Will, in Part 1, Chapter 3?
(a) Acting foolish, but not arrogant.
(b) Arrogant, but not acting foolish.
(c) Neither arrogant nor acting foolish.
(d) Arrogant and acting foolish.
2. How long does Sym request permission to leave for in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Forty five minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) One hour.
3. What is the name of the maritime vessel that arrives in Scotland in the Opening Gambit?
(a) The Sea Craft.
(b) The Sea Crab.
(c) The Sea Carrier.
(d) The Sea Catte.
4. What disguises do Francis and Will use when crossing the border into England?
(a) Officer and scout.
(b) Messenger and aide.
5. Which inn does Molly work at when Crawford's group stops there?
(a) The Eagle.
(b) The Ostrich.
(c) The Pigeon.
(d) The Owl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of treatment does Crawford's group get from Molly at the inn?
2. How do Dandy's peers respond to his situation with his mother?
3. What does Richard need Wat's help with in Part 2, Chapter 1?
4. Staying away from home, what is Richard's intent in Part 1, Chapter 4?
5. Where did Lady Hunter's husband die?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)