|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something that is discovered about the stranger in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) He is an excellent swordsman.
(b) He prefers to keep his identity a secret.
(c) He is a British soldier.
(d) He is an excellent musician.
2. How does Francis learn Will's identity?
(a) He is informed by Will's brother.
(b) He is informed by Will's father.
(c) Through process of elimination.
(d) Through an anonymous message that is deleivered to him.
3. Why does Francis return to the Midculter castle?
(a) To protect it.
(b) To evacuate it.
(c) To hide in it.
(d) To plunder it.
4. Where does Sym find the unconscious stranger dressed in English clothes?
(a) In the muck.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In the river.
(d) In a house.
5. What piece of information does Christian give to the stranger before leaving?
(a) Why he must stay in the cave until she returns.
(b) When she will be returning.
(c) Who has captured Jonathan Crouch.
(d) Where he can hide for an extended period of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the current state of Scotland described in "Opening Gambit"?
2. What does Mungo Tennant's house have?
3. How does Francis test Will before admitting him into the camp?
4. As Will recounts, what has he been doing at night after battling during the day?
5. How much do Francis's soldiers have in common?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)