|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters IV and V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of discussion does Will observe between Francis and Richard at the end of Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Which one of the following is not part of the services of Francis's soldiers?
3. What battle is described in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) The Battle of Ancrum Moor.
(b) The Battle of Carberry Hill.
(c) The Battle of Pinkie.
(d) The Battle of Langside.
4. Which of the following is not something that is discovered about the stranger in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) He is a British soldier.
(b) He prefers to keep his identity a secret.
(c) He is an excellent swordsman.
(d) He is an excellent musician.
5. How long does Sym request permission to leave for in Part 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Forty five minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How common is smuggling in Scotland during this time in "Opening Gambit"?
2. Staying away from home, what is Richard's intent in Part 1, Chapter 4?
3. How long has Agnes been engaged to John Hamilton?
4. What kind of a leader is Will looking to be aligned with when he approaches Francis?
5. Where do Christian and Sym hide the stranger when Tom Erskine arrives?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)