|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters VI and VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Francis to be weary of Will's motives in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His age.
(c) His background.
(d) His silence.
2. How is Francis' camp described in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) Well stocked and organized.
(b) Well stocked and rowdy.
(c) Under stocked but organized.
(d) Under stocked and rowdy.
3. What battle is described in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) The Battle of Langside.
(b) The Battle of Pinkie.
(c) The Battle of Ancrum Moor.
(d) The Battle of Carberry Hill.
4. How long has Will been traveling with Francis when he reflects about his journey in Part 1, Chapter 5?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) One week.
5. How does Francis test Will before admitting him into the camp?
(a) They spar verbally.
(b) They wrestle.
(c) They play a game.
(d) They fight with swords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news do the soldiers bring in Part 1, Chapter 2?
2. What is Dandy's real first name?
3. What kind of a leader is Will looking to be aligned with when he approaches Francis?
4. What river does Agnes land in after falling off of Richard's horse?
5. What is shot from a high branch during a Papingo shoot?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)