|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters I and II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do Francis's soldiers have in common?
(a) A moderate amount.
(b) A lot.
(d) A little.
2. In the example that Will remembers in Part 1, Chapter 5, what does Francis take from the English train?
(a) Drink provisions and money.
(b) Food and drink provisions.
(c) Food, drink provisions, and money.
(d) Food and money.
3. How does Richard respond to the anonymous jewels that Mariotta is wearing?
(a) He is angered by them.
(b) He is confused by them.
(c) He is saddened by them.
(d) He is oblivious to them.
4. Which of the following is not one of Richard's reactions to Mariotta's jewelry situation?
5. What is left at the scene of the shooting after the Papingo contest?
(a) A glove.
(b) A broken bow.
(c) A broken arrow.
(d) A boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Francis to be weary of Will's motives in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. Which house does Sybilla hire Johnie Bullo to perform at?
3. What is Christian's response to Tom's proposal in Part 3, Chapter 2?
4. How many weeks pass before Richard returns home in Part 2, Chapter 2?
5. Which one of the following is not part of the services of Francis's soldiers?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)