|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters I and II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sam Harvey scheduled to travel in order to meet with Francis?
2. Where is Lymond waiting when Kate first discovers him?
(a) The music room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The front porch.
(d) The backyard.
3. What disguises do Francis and Will use when crossing the border into England?
(a) Messenger and aide.
(c) Officer and scout.
4. How does Richard react to the anonymous shooting at the Papingo shoot?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is amused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is happy.
5. What happens to the Scottish child queen after the battle in Part 1, Chapter 1?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She remains safe.
(c) She is saved by Francis.
(d) It is not revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gideon's home called?
2. What battle is described in Part 1, Chapter 1?
3. Where is Tom traveling to after he escorts Christian to the Queen?
4. What does Richard threaten to do before leaving Mariotta in Part 3, Chapter 2?
5. How do Francis's men join him?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)