|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Carl Jung mention having an accepted homosexuality outlook?
2. What does Freud call the term when two diverse psychic attributes drive behavior along different lines?
(a) Cycle of psyche.
(b) Double mindedness of double consciousness.
(c) Spiral of thoughts.
(d) Different reasoning.
3. What was the original language of the classic psycho-analysis?
4. What does the editor say about the patient's healing in "The Making of Psychoanalysis"?
(a) It shows that physical and mental illness are separate.
(b) It shows she never was sick to begin with.
(c) It shows the temporariness of mental illness.
(d) It shows you have to fight for it.
5. How many pages is the paper on the subject of the unconscious?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two types of libido's are mentioned in "Transitions and Revisions"?
2. What does Freud claim about the Oedipal complex in relation to human development?
3. With what does Freud suggest incestuous repression is involved?
4. What does Freud say happens if a totem's skin is worn?
5. What does the editor mention about how other psychologists feel about the subject of narcissism?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)