|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Psycho-Analysis in Culture , Leonardo Da Vinci.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freud specifically mention will not 'bode' well between therapist and patient?
(a) If the patient admits withholding information.
(c) If the therapist makes a sexual advance on their patient.
(d) If the patient makes a sexual advance on their therapist.
2. How does Freud make his conclusion on DaVinci's sexual preference?
(a) He spoke with DaVinci.
(b) Everyone knew it.
(c) He was not romantic or sexual with anyone during his lifetime.
(d) DaVinci's diary was published and he said he was a celibate man.
3. What does Freud's term "wild" mean?
(b) Experiences that occur with an inexperienced therapist.
(c) Mild to moderate hallucinations.
(d) Desire for one's opposite innate reasoning.
4. Which is not a section to the introductory material?
(b) An Autobiographical Study.
5. What does Freud find causes symptoms of mental illness to subside?
(a) Listening attentively and compassionately.
(b) Telling the patient how to fix their problem.
(c) Letting the patient hit something.
(d) Allowing the patient and doctor to have a casual relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'Dora's' problem?
2. What does Freud say DaVinci bases his students acceptance on?
3. What are two symptoms of periodic depression mentioned in "Theory of Sexuality"?
4. What does Freud mention happens when a person endeavors to practice psychoanalysis, but has little experience?
5. In the chapter "Dreams," how are therapeutic symptoms achieved?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)