|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Psycho-Analysis in Culture , Leonardo Da Vinci.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the "Inversion, absolute, amphigenic and contingent" section address?
(a) Predominant heterosexuals will typically manifest some homosexual leanings.
(b) Mixed gender sexuality preference.
(c) True homosexuality.
(d) Absolute sexuality with no deviations of sexual preference.
2. What does Freud's term "wild" mean?
(a) Mild to moderate hallucinations.
(c) Desire for one's opposite innate reasoning.
(d) Experiences that occur with an inexperienced therapist.
3. What happens in the pre-pubescent period of child development?
(a) The child forgets his love for a relative.
(b) A child develops a sexual drive.
(c) A child develops a sexual preference.
(d) A child questions sexuality consciously.
4. What does the editor explain about Freud in the Introduction?
(a) That he is homosexual.
(b) That he was an orphan.
(c) That he has the psychology of being an outsider.
(d) That he is from Austria and is Jewish.
5. According to Freud, what does he suggest the heterosexual norm of parents typically lead to?
(a) Specific dynamics towards opposite sex children than those for the same sex children of the same parents.
(b) Their children to be heterosexual.
(c) For their children to gravitate towards people with same number in their families.
(d) Specific dynamic for their sexual drive to be manifested.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Freud, around what does the study of psychoanalysis revolve?
2. What is 'Dora's' problem?
3. What does Freud say about children that are twelve years old in "The Theory of Sexuality"?
4. What characteristics make the "talking" or "listening" cure method most effective?
5. What specific knowledge troubles 'Dora' ?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)