|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Theory of Sexuality Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symptoms does Freud's patient have after the experience in "Dreams"?
(a) Irritable Bowl Syndrome.
(b) Migraines and problems with amnesia.
(c) Red bumps.
(d) A stomach ache.
2. What is another term used for periodic depression?
3. According to Freud, how does he term the patient's experience with the grown man?
(b) A sexual trauma.
(c) A hysterical experience.
(d) A moment of anxiety.
4. What does "The Sexual Aberrations" section address?
(a) True homosexuality.
(d) Sex addictions.
5. According to the editor, from what does the current American society suffer?
(c) Lack of perception into what they feel.
(d) Anxiety related to recognizing and treating neuroses and hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Freud's patient's experience in the chapter "Dreams"?
2. What happens in the pre-pubescent period of child development?
3. What does Freud suggest often happens during infantile masturbation in childhood development?
4. What does each section pertain to in "The Theory of Sexuality"?
5. What will therapists insist upon in a situation like 'Dora'?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)