|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Transitions & Revisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentioned as one of Freud's intellectual mentors?
(b) Anna O.
2. What is suggested at the end of "Psycho-Analysis in Culture, Leonardo DaVinci" about society's views of mental health care?
(a) They think it is wise.
(b) They think it is too expensive.
(c) They like it.
(d) They mock it.
3. What animal does Freud mention the Jews make an idol out of?
(a) A hairy buffalo.
(b) A golden calf.
(c) A weak lamb.
(d) A golden fish.
4. How does Freud term thoughts and behaviors interconnected with the psyche?
5. What does Freud say is the foremost force to setting motion in therapy?
(a) The acceptance of having a problem.
(b) Making a therapy appointment.
(c) The desire to be released from suffering.
(d) Letting go and letting God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the remainder of Freud's research in?
2. What is the norm for translated texts?
3. What does Freud want to constantly be reminded of throughout his book?
4. In the chapter, "Dreams" what is the main concern dealing with dreams?
5. What does the editor explain the libido in terms of?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)