|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Transitions & Revisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What became an international organization prior to Freud's death?
(a) The Vienna Psychoanalytic Society.
(b) The Society of Mental Illness.
(c) The Society of Psychoanalysis.
(d) The Venice Psychoanalytic Group.
2. How long does Dora's analysis last?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two years.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Eleven weeks.
3. The woman who complained about the advice given by her therapist was NOT told to do which of the following?
(a) Go back to her husband.
(b) Become a nun.
(c) Take another lover.
4. What year was this author's work, "Totemism and Exogamy" published?
5. What does Freud say the therapist must combine for the patient to open up to his or her therapist?
(b) Ask questions.
(c) Patience and insistence.
(d) Listen and don't talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freud define homosexuality?
2. What does Freud say about the vast majority's sexual preference?
3. What is suggested at the end of "Psycho-Analysis in Culture, Leonardo DaVinci" about society's views of mental health care?
4. What happens in the pre-pubescent period of child development?
5. How does the therapist of the nicknamed patient term his descriptions of childhood experiences?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)