|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, Transitions & Revisions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will therapists insist upon in a situation like 'Dora'?
(a) An alternative way of treatment.
(b) Stop treatment.
(c) To go to the hospital.
(d) Treatment of the whole family.
2. What does Freud say is NOT a sign of a person's general inferiority?
(a) Mental illness.
(d) Neurotic analysis.
3. What is another term used for periodic depression?
4. What does the "Inversion, absolute, amphigenic and contingent" section address?
(a) True homosexuality.
(b) Mixed gender sexuality preference.
(c) Predominant heterosexuals will typically manifest some homosexual leanings.
(d) Absolute sexuality with no deviations of sexual preference.
5. What does Freud's term "wild" mean?
(a) Experiences that occur with an inexperienced therapist.
(b) Desire for one's opposite innate reasoning.
(c) Mild to moderate hallucinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the editor, from what does the current American society suffer?
2. How does the therapist of the nicknamed patient term his descriptions of childhood experiences?
3. What reason is given for using the name Dora?
4. What does Freud say about the vast majority's sexual preference?
5. Why was the Psycho-Analytic Society formed?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)