|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, Senior Year - Fall 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote, "Who so should be a man, must be a nonconformist"?
2. According to Zlata, what is important about what happens to people?
(a) Whether people are physically hurt or not.
(b) How people deal with what happens in their lives.
(c) Whether people endure emotional crises because of what happened.
(d) Whether family members are there to help.
3. One student has never been on a Freedom Writers trip before. Why does the student get to go to D.C.?
(a) Because someone donates the money so the student can go.
(b) Because the student no longer has to help with a sick brother.
(c) Because the student's father is in Mexico.
(d) Because the student finally has good grades.
4. What museum do the students visit in D.C.?
(b) Library of Congress.
(c) Holocaust Museum.
(d) National Gallery of Art.
5. How is money raised for a trip to Washington, D.C.?
(a) A concert.
(b) Donations from wealthy donors.
(c) A basketball game.
(d) A bake sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the students are speaking at an elementary school, what icebreaker question brings nearly everyone forward?
2. Who is Miep Gies?
3. In Diary Six, how does a student lose many of his friends?
4. Where do the Freedom Writers mentor students?
5. What do some of the teachers call Gruwell?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)