|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, Senior Year - Fall 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of students attend Wilson High?
(a) Mostly hispanics.
(b) Mostly caucasian students.
(c) Mostly blacks.
(d) Rich kids and poor kids from the projects.
2. What are Zlata and one of the students both wearing when they meet?
(a) Doc Martens.
(b) Abercrombie & Fitch jeans.
(c) Aeropostale Ts.
(d) Gap sweatshirts.
3. What does one student compare in his/her life to the Peanut Game?
(a) Being overweight.
(b) Not being pretty.
(c) Having a disfiguring scar.
(d) Not being handsome.
4. Why does a teacher call the diary writer of entry 70 lazy?
(a) Because the student does not turn in homework.
(b) Because the student draws pictures rather than taking notes in class.
(c) Because the student says s/he is dyslexic.
(d) Because the student does not answer questions in class.
5. What happens to the fathers of the diversity panelist and the student who are sent to internment camps?
(a) They lose a limb due to infection.
(b) They die.
(c) They become abusive and don't care if they hurt their families.
(d) They are horribly disfigured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is money raised for a trip to Washington, D.C.?
2. According to Zlata, what good came from Anne Frank's tragedy?
3. Where is Gruwell the day before the junior year begins?
4. What road less traveled does a student decide to take Senior year?
5. What does one student realize after playing the Peanut Game?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)