|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, Senior Year - Fall 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Zlata's homeland?
2. What important lesson does one student learn during her freshman year?
(a) People do change.
(b) That school can be interesting.
(c) That Gruwell is an extraordinary teacher.
(d) How to study.
3. What does one student compare in his/her life to the Peanut Game?
(a) Not being handsome.
(b) Being overweight.
(c) Not being pretty.
(d) Having a disfiguring scar.
4. What does a student remember after reading about women being molested in Bosnia?
(a) How her father's friend molested her.
(b) How her father molested her.
(c) How she was raped.
(d) How her uncle molested her.
5. What amazes a student about the bathrooms at the Century City Marriott?
(a) There is an attendant in the bathroom.
(b) You have to pay a quarter to use the bathroom.
(c) There is a bathroom for whites and one for other races.
(d) The bathrooms have real towels, no trash on the floor, and no stall doors missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Zlata to meet the students?
2. In what kind of neighborhood is Wilson High School located?
3. In the fall of 1994, why does one student say s/he does not belong in Gruwell's class?
4. What event caused 168 innocent men, women and children to die?
5. How far do two students go to be accepted into a gang and a sorority?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)