|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, Sophomore Year - Fall 1995.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gruwell get money for new books, guest speakers, and field trips?
(a) She also works at the Marriott Hotel and Norstroms.
(b) The students and their parents pay.
(c) Private donors.
(d) Gruwell has a trust fund.
2. Why are some students not allowed to go to the Medieval Times Restaurant?
(a) Their haircuts.
(b) They flunk the test.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their attitudes.
3. What do some of the teachers call Gruwell?
(a) A troublemaker.
(b) A great teacher.
(c) A Prima Donna.
(d) A brown noser.
4. How does one student testify at a murder trial?
(a) The student confesses to the crime.
(b) The student tells the truth.
(c) The student lies.
(d) The student takes the fifth.
5. What event caused 168 innocent men, women and children to die?
(a) Race riots.
(b) An airplane crash.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) Oklahoma City bombing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reading Romeo and Juliet, why does a student realize she is not as in love with her boyfriend as she thinks she is?
2. In Diary One, how long does the student give Gruwell before she quits?
3. Who goes with Zlata to meet the students?
4. When does Zlata meet the students of Wilson High School?
5. Why did Zlata start writing a diary?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)