|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, Senior Year - Spring 1998.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do many of the Wilson High Students get to school each day?
(a) They ride bikes.
(b) Their parents drive them.
(c) They take 2-3 buses.
(d) They walk.
2. Why does Tu donate computers?
(a) So no one recognizes the handwriting in diary entries.
(b) So every teacher at Wilson High has a computer in their classrooms.
(c) To set up a computer lab.
(d) Because there are no computers available at school.
3. Why does a student get kicked off the basketball team this senior year?
(a) Arrested for doing drugs.
(b) Her attitude.
(c) Skipping practices.
(d) Drinking on school property.
4. After reading Zlata's Diary, what does the class want to do?
(a) Invite Zlata to come speak to the class.
(b) Go to Europe.
(c) Go see Schindler's List.
(d) Write diaries.
5. Why is a student asking the question, "To sign or not to sign"?
(a) The student is trying to decide whether to play professional soccer.
(b) The student is trying to decide whether to play professional football or not.
(c) The player is trying to decide whether to play professional basketball.
(d) The student is trying to decide whether to go to college or play minor league baseball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the teacher of the students at Wilson High School?
2. What does Zlata say about Erin Gruwell?
3. What are the students inspired to do after reading the diaries?
4. What do some of the teachers call Gruwell?
5. What does a student's mother do about a teacher who doesn't read black literature?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)