|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Nora Garland say she cannot heal?
(a) Draw out fire.
(d) Removing warts.
2. What is the liquid left in the churn after the butter has been made called?
(d) Skim milk.
3. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(a) White Oak.
4. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
5. What two things were said to have been brought to the forests our ancestors settled in the chapter titled "Tools and Skills?"
(a) Knowledge and determination.
(b) Tools and faith.
(c) Love and hope.
(d) Tools and igenuity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were things fried?
2. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
3. What is the 'leaf lard?'
4. What is crucial when making splits?
5. What had the Foxfire magazine's purpose started out being when they looked into writing about quilts?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)