|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
(a) What brought families together.
(b) A fanciful thing that people desired.
(c) The very center of home life.
(d) Something that was often overlooked.
2. When does Mrs. Carrie Dillard Garrison say that that she used to make her soap?
(a) When she had enough lard.
(b) In the spring time.
(c) Whenever they had enough ashes.
(d) Whenever she got dirty enough.
3. What would happen if the wood used in tight-fitting tools and other objects wasn't seasoned?
(a) The wood would shrink and pull away as it dried.
(b) The wood would warp and bend as it dried.
(c) The wood would begin to rot.
(d) The wood would draw insects to the fresh sap.
4. Who tells the story of 'The Buzzard and the Dog?'
(a) Tom Cruise.
(b) Pearl Martin.
(c) Mrs. Norton.
(d) Bill Lamb.
5. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
(a) That there are skyscrapers covering the world.
(b) That there is anything unique about Lon's life.
(c) That men are on the moon.
(d) That the world has changed so much in the past 100 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
2. What does the healer, Charley Tyler, say causes Thrush?
3. What does a hunter mean when he says 'I cut him down.'?
4. When does Mrs. Lester Norton say that they changed the straw in her straw mattress?
5. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)