|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say was done to clean a rope bed?
(a) The rope was boiled every spring.
(b) There was new material laid over the rope frame when needed.
(c) They never needed cleaning.
(d) The rope was replaced every two to five years.
2. What is the process of laying fruit out on trays in front of the fire called?
3. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
4. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
(d) Souse Meat.
5. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
(a) Written down in family Bibles.
(b) Passed generation to generation.
(c) People just seemed to know it.
(d) Sang about in songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say that she used to put in her soap to thicken up the soap?
2. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
3. What is Lon Reid said to still have?
4. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
5. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)