|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
(a) Grind them up in the sausage.
(b) Put them in a soup.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Use them to make jelly.
2. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
(a) Global warming.
(b) Cut down by farmers.
3. What can you do with deer meat?
(a) Put it in souse.
(b) Cure it.
(c) Smoke it.
(d) Eat it raw.
4. What is one of the factors that slowed the production and appeal of moonshining?
(a) People realizes it was wrong to be drunk.
(b) Heavier law enforcement.
(c) Stop of prohibition.
(d) Modern medicine.
5. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
2. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
3. Which of these wolly worm actions does NOT does not imply there is going to be a bad winter?
4. How long should the carcass of a possum be soaked before cooking to eat?
5. What were many of the tools made out of that the pioneers used?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)