|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Nora Garland say she cannot heal?
(b) Draw out fire.
(d) Removing warts.
2. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
(a) She felt as if someone was coming.
(b) She was too scared.
(c) She couldn't stand to leave her home.
(d) This is where her stuff was.
3. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
(a) Grind them up in the sausage.
(b) Use them to make jelly.
(c) Put them in a soup.
(d) Throw them away.
4. Why does the author, Paul Gillespie, say he is apprehensive about meeting Aunt Arie for the first time?
(a) He didn't know what to expect.
(b) He had heard she was very ill.
(c) He knew she was crazy.
(d) He believed she would not welcome him.
5. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) A Hobby
(b) Pride in Thier Community.
(c) Parent Involvement.
(d) Inventive Teaching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
2. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
3. What does Scrapple taste like according to Mrs. Mann Norton?
4. What must you remove from the raccoon if you intend to eat it?
5. What is the bag of fertilizer described as smelling like?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)