|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bull snake do that gave it its name?
(a) Blow like a bull when a bull gets mad.
(b) Grows horns.
(d) Rakes the ground with it's tail.
2. Which of these childhood illnesses was looked at in terms of faith healing?
(c) Chicken pox.
3. What kind of coals were used for bleaching according to Mrs. Carrie Dillard Garrison, because they held heat longer and stayed alive longer?
(d) White Oak.
4. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
5. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(c) Hunting and trapping guides.
(d) Music books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
2. What is the first recipe given in Mountain Recipes?
3. What is a painter as it is referred to by the mountain people interviewed?
4. What does Aunt Nora Garland say she cannot heal?
5. What is NOT needed for hewing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)