|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What farm animal is rumored to eat snakes?
2. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
3. What year was Foxfire established?
4. What had the Foxfire magazine's purpose started out being when they looked into writing about quilts?
(a) To teach individuals the basics for making a quilt.
(b) To find all patterns native to the area.
(c) To learn about the history of quilting.
(d) To look at modern day applications for the ageless process.
5. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
(a) Off working.
(c) Sick in bed.
(d) No one is sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two things are white oak splits traditionally used for?
2. What is the first recipe given in Mountain Recipes?
3. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
4. What does Grady Waldroop cut off of the turkey and leave for the old man along with a note?
5. What do most healers claim will happen if others hear them speak the words that God has given them to speak to heal someone?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)