|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(b) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
(c) It took a year to build.
(d) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
2. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(d) White Oak.
3. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
4. What do the students write the 'Faith Healing ' chapter admit in reference to their own beliefs about faith healing?
(a) They don't believe in it.
(b) They have absolutely no opinion about it.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They want badly for it too work.
5. What does Daniel live in?
(a) An old cargo van.
(b) A broke down school bus.
(c) An Indian tepee.
(d) Abandoned bread truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the art of moonshining said to have begun?
2. What is crucial when making splits?
3. How long does it take to produce coals?
4. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
5. Which of these is NOT a reason that some of the mountain people enjoy hunting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)