|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
(a) What brought families together.
(b) The very center of home life.
(c) Something that was often overlooked.
(d) A fanciful thing that people desired.
2. Which of these is NOT used as an acceptable wood for making the chairs?
3. What do most healers claim will happen if others hear them speak the words that God has given them to speak to heal someone?
(a) The person listening will go deaf over a period of time.
(b) God will transfer the gift.
(c) The healer will loose their power.
(d) God ignores the request to heal the person.
4. What do the Friendship Quilts typically have stitched on them?
(a) A verse from the Bible.
(b) The names of those quilting.
(c) A name for the person whom the quilt would be given.
(d) The date the quilt was created.
5. What were the October Beans used as a substitute for?
(a) Soup beans.
(b) Black eyed peas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lon Reid say that his family used the wings of the turkey for?
2. What can be used in place of a churn for quicker results?
3. What can you do with deer meat?
4. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
5. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)