|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the liquid left in the churn after the butter has been made called?
(b) Skim milk.
2. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(a) Drawing knife.
3. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
(a) Go find a doctor.
(b) Get a new dog.
(c) See a car.
(d) Get supplies from the store.
4. What was Daniel's job?
(a) To keep track of wild birds.
(b) He was unemployed.
(c) Watch over the fish hatchery.
(d) To keep watch on timber fields.
5. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(c) White Oak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is often mixed with hog brains when being cooked?
2. What is NOT needed for hewing?
3. Where are many of the mountain men descended from?
4. Which of these childhood illnesses was looked at in terms of faith healing?
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason that someone might receive a blanket?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)