|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say that she used to put in her soap to thicken up the soap?
(b) Soft corn shucks.
(c) Pieces of rope.
2. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
3. What is the bag of fertilizer described as smelling like?
(a) Rotton hog meat.
(c) An outhouse.
(d) A crooked politician.
4. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(b) Music books.
(c) Hunting and trapping guides.
5. What is the process of laying fruit out on trays in front of the fire called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT needed for hewing?
2. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
3. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
4. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
5. What does the soaking do to the meat?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)