|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mrs. Algie Norton say she saw her first real mattress?
(a) When she was grown.
(b) When her daughter got married.
(c) When she was about ten or twelve.
(d) She has never seen a real mattress.
2. Why is it typically unnecessary for farmers to hunt for food in the forest?
(a) They keep track of where the forst animals are and take them when asleep.
(b) They keep enough of their own livestock.
(c) They can easily set out traps.
(d) It's a mystery.
3. What do the students write the 'Faith Healing ' chapter admit in reference to their own beliefs about faith healing?
(a) They don't believe in it.
(b) They want badly for it too work.
(c) They have absolutely no opinion about it.
(d) They are skeptical.
4. What is the bag of fertilizer described as smelling like?
(a) An outhouse.
(b) Rotton hog meat.
(c) A crooked politician.
5. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
(a) What brought families together.
(b) A fanciful thing that people desired.
(c) The very center of home life.
(d) Something that was often overlooked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
2. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
3. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
4. What do you cut out of the hog's head before making souse and is one of the only things on the hog's head not used in souse?
5. Why does the author, Paul Gillespie, say he is apprehensive about meeting Aunt Arie for the first time?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)