|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things are white oak splits traditionally used for?
(a) Bottoming chairs and baskets.
(b) Furniture and laundry baskets.
(c) Making guitars and banjos.
(d) Bottoming chairs and animal pens.
2. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
3. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
(a) To be well above the water satuation point.
(b) Termites won't go any higher than 18"
(c) No one is sure.
(d) To prevent small animals from entering the house.
4. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
(b) It wouldn't draw properly.
(c) It could catch on fire.
(d) Animals would burrow under it.
5. What does Scrapple taste like according to Mrs. Mann Norton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
2. What do the students call the Dutch Oven?
3. When does Daisy Justice say is the best time to pickle vegetables?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name for Souse?
5. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)