|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mixture was put on a broken arm?
(a) Red clay.
(b) Spider web and dirt.
(c) Ashes and lye.
(d) Salt water and baccon grease.
2. What do the students write the 'Faith Healing ' chapter admit in reference to their own beliefs about faith healing?
(a) They have absolutely no opinion about it.
(b) They want badly for it too work.
(c) They are skeptical.
(d) They don't believe in it.
3. What is the process of laying fruit out on trays in front of the fire called?
4. When does Mrs. Algie Norton say she saw her first real mattress?
(a) When she was about ten or twelve.
(b) When she was grown.
(c) When her daughter got married.
(d) She has never seen a real mattress.
5. What was Daniel's job?
(a) He was unemployed.
(b) To keep watch on timber fields.
(c) To keep track of wild birds.
(d) Watch over the fish hatchery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is 'side meat' made into?
2. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
3. A person that can heal a burn is said to do what?
4. Which of following is NOT a remedy for arthritis.
5. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)