|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the beginning of the chapter titled 'Planting by the Signs?'
(a) The reasons the students wrote this article.
(b) Days best for writing a magazine.
(c) Bible scriptures.
(d) Quotes from farmers.
2. How does a coachwhip snake kill animals?
(a) Wriggling into the ear canal.
(b) Causing madness.
(d) Wraps around them and whips them so that they run to death.
3. How long does it take to produce coals?
(a) You have to check the fire periodically.
(b) An hour.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. What kind of ashes does Pearl Martin say they typically used?
(d) White Oak.
5. What can be used in place of a churn for quicker results?
(a) A cake pan.
(b) A jar.
(c) A frying pan.
(d) A wash tub.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used for bread when cornmeal and wheat could not be ground?
2. Why does Beulah say that she has had a possum head cooked for her in her past?
3. What sometimes falls into the mash and drowns?
4. What type of milk should be used when churning butter?
5. What were the October Beans used as a substitute for?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)