|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Bones.
(d) Animal Hide.
2. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
(a) He learned on his own.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
3. Which of the following was said to cure asthma?
(a) Sleep in the dog's bed.
(b) Tie maple leaves in your hair and leave them.
(c) Suck salty water up your nose.
(d) Avoid any food that was picked or killed in a month with an R.
4. What do the students ask about making homemade soap that makes Pearl Martin laugh?
(a) They ask what colors she can make.
(b) They ask where she got her recipe.
(c) They ask if it is better than dial soap.
(d) They ask about putting perfume in it.
5. What did a chimney have to do so that it didn't smoke?
(a) Have a hole under it to let the ashes fall out.
(b) Go straight up.
(d) Face southeast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
2. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
3. What does Daniel live in?
4. What kind of grease does Pearl Martin say she usually likes to use in her soap, although you can use most any kind?
5. What is Andy Webb's turkey call made out of?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)