|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grady Waldroop cut off of the turkey and leave for the old man along with a note?
(a) A foot.
(b) A tail feather.
(c) The head.
(d) A wing.
2. What mixture was put on a broken arm?
(a) Red clay.
(b) Spider web and dirt.
(c) Salt water and baccon grease.
(d) Ashes and lye.
3. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(a) Drawing knife.
4. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(b) National Geographic.
5. Why does the author, Paul Gillespie, say he is apprehensive about meeting Aunt Arie for the first time?
(a) He believed she would not welcome him.
(b) He had heard she was very ill.
(c) He didn't know what to expect.
(d) He knew she was crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andy Webb's turkey call made out of?
2. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
3. Where did Lon learn to make chairs?
4. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
5. What is the fireplace once said to have been?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)