|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
(a) She felt as if someone was coming.
(b) She couldn't stand to leave her home.
(c) This is where her stuff was.
(d) She was too scared.
2. How were things fried?
(a) Depended on the meat.
(b) The pan was put into the middle of the fire.
(c) Hot coals were raked onto the hearth and the pan put on it.
(d) The pan was suspended on a metal frame 3-5 inches above.
3. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
4. What does Aunt Nora Garland say she cannot heal?
(a) Removing warts.
(c) Draw out fire.
5. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
(b) Local gossip.
(c) Quaint Euphemisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
2. What does Mrs. Watts say her brothers used pine to build?
3. What is NOT needed for hewing?
4. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
5. What must you remove from the raccoon if you intend to eat it?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)