|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) They never sell out.
(b) Six Months.
(c) One Month.
(d) One Week.
2. What was NOT added to the clay to help the chinking in the chimney set up more quickly?
3. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
4. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
(a) They were too sick to enjoy them.
(b) They were pleased.
(c) The objects were hid away and saved as if gold.
(d) They had wanted more but didn't say anything.
5. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
(a) Area Residents.
(b) Parents .
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Sleepers?
2. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
3. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
4. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)