|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were many of the tools made out of that the pioneers used?
(d) Blood, sweat, and tears.
2. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
(a) Ozark Mountains.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) Kentucky Plains.
(d) Appalachian Mountains.
3. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Hide.
(c) Animal Bones.
4. What does Mrs. Watts say she and her brothers received one Christmas from Santa Clause?
(a) An apple and a bag of marbles.
(b) Pig tails and a lump of coal.
(c) A candy bar and some new socks.
(d) Three pieces of candy and an orange.
5. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(c) Drawing knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
2. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
3. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
5. What is NOT needed for hewing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)