|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) They never sell out.
(b) Six Months.
(c) One Month.
(d) One Week.
2. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(a) Animal Hide.
(b) Animal Bones.
3. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
(b) Cut down by farmers.
(c) Global warming.
4. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
(a) Use them to make jelly.
(b) Put them in a soup.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Grind them up in the sausage.
5. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
(a) Paralyzed due to stroke.
(b) Blind due to cataracts.
(c) Deaf due to fever.
(d) Crazy due to living in the woods alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
2. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
3. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
4. What does Foxfire first start out as?
5. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)