|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
(a) One Mile.
(b) Over the Mountain a far piece.
(c) She was too little to recal how far.
(d) Five Miles.
2. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
(a) Get supplies from the store.
(b) Get a new dog.
(c) See a car.
(d) Go find a doctor.
3. What often attacked fresh chinking in chimneys?
4. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(c) Drawing knife.
5. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
(a) This is where her stuff was.
(b) She couldn't stand to leave her home.
(c) She felt as if someone was coming.
(d) She was too scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
2. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
3. How does Wigginton explain that the information in this book was originally given to the people that were interviewed?
4. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
5. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)