|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
(a) No one is sure.
(c) Off working.
(d) Sick in bed.
2. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
(c) Souse Meat.
3. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(b) Possum cages.
(c) Smoke stacks.
(d) Brick Rock chimenys
4. What is the last thing that Mrs. Watts describes in her essay?
(a) When her brother's got married.
(b) When her parents died.
(c) The first car her family ever saw.
(d) The first time she left her home to go to the city.
5. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
(b) National Geographic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
2. What two things were said to have been brought to the forests our ancestors settled in the chapter titled "Tools and Skills?"
3. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
4. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
5. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)