|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused the loss of the fine art of building a genuine log cabin?
(a) Lack of trees.
(b) Trend toward an easier life.
(c) European influence.
(d) Desire for unique looking houses.
2. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Pride in Thier Community.
(b) Inventive Teaching.
(c) Parent Involvement.
(d) A Hobby
3. What might happen if there wasn't a proper footing on the chimney?
(a) It could catch on fire.
(b) It wouldn't draw properly.
(c) Animals would burrow under it.
(d) It might tilt away from the house or collapse.
4. What does Bill Lamb say a out the first chimney he ever built?
(a) A tornado took it a week after it was built.
(b) It took a year to build.
(c) It'd smoke apossum out'a th' house.
(d) It lasted one winter and fell appart.
5. How many copies of Foxfire are printed the very first time it is printed?
(a) A Thousand.
(b) Six Hundred.
(c) Two Hundred.
(d) They Lost Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following national groups have supported Foxfire?
2. What year was Foxfire established?
3. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
4. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
5. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)