|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Watt family leave their home to do as described by Mrs. Watts?
(a) Go find a doctor.
(b) Get a new dog.
(c) See a car.
(d) Get supplies from the store.
2. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) A Hobby
(b) Inventive Teaching.
(c) Parent Involvement.
(d) Pride in Thier Community.
3. What were early chimneys called?
(a) Smoke stacks.
(b) Stick-and-Mud chimneys.
(c) Possum cages.
(d) Brick Rock chimenys
4. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
5. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
(a) One Month.
(b) Six Months.
(c) One Week.
(d) They never sell out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the once plentiful Chestnut trees?
2. What are Aunt Arie's stories said to be "spiced" with?
3. What does Aunt Arie say she would put in if she had plenty of money?
4. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
5. What was the Black Gum NOT used for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)