|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Chimney Building".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
(a) Grind them up in the sausage.
(b) Put them in a soup.
(c) Throw them away.
(d) Use them to make jelly.
2. What does Wigginton suggest could be an answer to student failure?
(a) Inventive Teaching.
(b) A Hobby
(c) Parent Involvement.
(d) Pride in Thier Community.
3. In what area do the people interviewed for Foxfire live?
(a) Ozark Mountains.
(b) Kentucky Plains.
(c) Appalachian Mountains.
(d) Mississippi River.
4. What does Wigginton say is NOT a primary concern in the magazine?
(a) Proper English.
(c) Historical Facts.
5. In the beginning of 'Wood,' what does the author say is the most vital factor in determining the way of life of a self-sufficient people in a particular area?
(a) Natural resources.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
2. What were many of the tools made out of that the pioneers used?
3. What does it suggest in the instructions that the foundation of the log cabin should be made out of?
4. How long do the students say it took them to gather information about building the log cabin?
5. What does the term 'Dressing' refer to?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)