Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Faith Healing".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 'leaf lard?'
(a) The fat on the backbone.
(b) The fat on the belly.
(c) The fat that held the intestines.
(d) The fat around the neck.
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(c) Drawing knife.
4. What sometimes falls into the mash and drowns?
(c) Free range hogs.
5. What does Aunt Arie burn to keep snakes away?
(a) Fresh peach limbs.
(b) Snake skins.
(d) Old shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
2. Where are many of the mountain men descended from?
3. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
4. What does the healer, Charley Tyler, say causes Thrush?
5. When does Mrs. Lester Norton say that they changed the straw in her straw mattress?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)