Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Dressing and Cooking Wild Animal Foods".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bit the preacher in Daniel's story?
2. What are the students responsible for getting when Foxfire is first started?
3. Hickory was a very desirable wood but what was a drawback of this wood?
(a) It attracked termites.
(b) It was hard to work.
(c) It would bow badly in humid weather.
(d) It splintered out easily.
4. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
5. Which of following is NOT a remedy for arthritis.
(a) Make tea from alfalfa seeds or leaves.
(b) Whip your face with a rabbit's foot.
(c) Drink a honey, vinegar and moonshine mixutre.
(d) Use a magnet to draw it out of your body.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take the first printing of Foxfire to sell out?
2. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
3. Where is Aunt Arie's husband at the time the story is written?
4. What does Mrs. Lake Stiles say to do with the rest of the frog after you have cut the legs off?
5. What is Lon Reid said to still have?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)