Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Rope, Straw, and Feathers are to Sleep on".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it suggested that the foundation be at least 18" high?
(a) To prevent small animals from entering the house.
(b) No one is sure.
(c) To be well above the water satuation point.
(d) Termites won't go any higher than 18"
2. What was Eliot Wigginton's job at the time that he helped to start Foxfire?
(c) Carnival Worker.
(d) High School Teacher.
3. What is the last thing that Mrs. Watts describes in her essay?
(a) The first car her family ever saw.
(b) The first time she left her home to go to the city.
(c) When her brother's got married.
(d) When her parents died.
4. At the end of the interview what does the student say men like Lon live oblivious to?
(a) That the world has changed so much in the past 100 years.
(b) That there is anything unique about Lon's life.
(c) That men are on the moon.
(d) That there are skyscrapers covering the world.
5. What do the students say is one reason why they have asked Beulah to help them make a basket?
(a) So they can learn from her.
(b) Because she makes good cakes.
(c) She has offered.
(d) Because they enjoy her company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the students NOT told to interview for Foxfire?
2. What is NOT included in the article 'Rope, Straw, and Feathers are to Sleep on?'
3. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
4. When does Mrs. Lester Norton say that they changed the straw in her straw mattress?
5. Why does Aunt Arie explain that she doesn't want to cut the eye if she can help it?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)