|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do you cut out of the hog's head before making souse and is one of the only things on the hog's head not used in souse?
2. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
3. What is NOT needed for hewing?
(b) Pole axe.
(d) Foot adze.
4. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(a) The dark.
5. Which of these is NOT used as an acceptable wood for making the chairs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
2. When does Mrs. Carrie Dillard Garrison say that that she used to make her soap?
3. What does the term 'Dressing' refer to?
4. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
5. What does it suggest in the instructions that the foundation of the log cabin should be made out of?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)