|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
(a) Back of the People Magazine.
(b) Small piece of paper.
(d) Cardboard Box.
2. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
3. Who tells the story of 'The Buzzard and the Dog?'
(a) Bill Lamb.
(b) Tom Cruise.
(c) Mrs. Norton.
(d) Pearl Martin.
4. What does Mrs. Harriet Echols say that she used to put in her soap to thicken up the soap?
(b) Pieces of rope.
(d) Soft corn shucks.
5. How do the authors say they have written down the information on building a log cabin?
(a) As a blue print.
(b) As a set of instructions.
(c) As a easily understood story.
(d) With detailed explanations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Claude Darnell suggest might be the reason that there has been a revival in an interest in quilting?
2. What is said to have been the prime source of meat for the early family in the mountains?
3. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
4. What was used for bread when cornmeal and wheat could not be ground?
5. When does Daisy Justice say is the best time to pickle vegetables?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)