|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aunt Arie say she never left her home?
(a) She felt as if someone was coming.
(b) This is where her stuff was.
(c) She was too scared.
(d) She couldn't stand to leave her home.
2. What is a painter as it is referred to by the mountain people interviewed?
(a) A creature of legend.
(b) A person who paints houses.
(c) A panther.
(d) A large mountain lion.
3. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
(a) Kill a snake.
(b) Remove the eyes from a hog's head.
(c) Build a fire.
(d) Gut a chicken.
4. What does Grady Waldroop cut off of the turkey and leave for the old man along with a note?
(a) A tail feather.
(b) A wing.
(c) A foot.
(d) The head.
5. What was used for bread when cornmeal and wheat could not be ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
3. What has caused the loss of the fine art of building a genuine log cabin?
4. How is Daniel Manous described in the first line of the chapter titled 'Daniel Manous?'
5. What is Lon Reid said to still have?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)