|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lon Reid said to still have?
(a) Active bee gum hives.
(b) An ox and cart.
(c) His mother and father's sorghum mill.
(d) An old stihl.
2. What does Mrs. Watts say her dolls were made from?
(c) Animal Hide.
(d) Animal Bones.
3. What does a hunter mean when he says 'I cut him down.'?
(a) That he cut the animal down after skinning it.
(b) That he insulted the creature badly.
(c) That he opened fire.
(d) That he cut down the tree.
4. What does the term 'Dressing' refer to?
(a) Bandaging up wounds while working.
(b) Painting and detailing finished works.
(c) Getting dressed.
(d) Smoothing surfaces of boards and beams.
5. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
(a) Crazy due to living in the woods alone.
(b) Paralyzed due to stroke.
(c) Deaf due to fever.
(d) Blind due to cataracts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
2. What is the 'leaf lard?'
3. What should you remove when making Tomato Catsup?
4. What is NOT needed for hewing?
5. What was the dog called that was trained to round up and bring in the livestock for butchering or for selling?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)