|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has caused the loss of the fine art of building a genuine log cabin?
(a) European influence.
(b) Desire for unique looking houses.
(c) Trend toward an easier life.
(d) Lack of trees.
2. What is often mixed with hog brains when being cooked?
3. How do the authors say they have written down the information on building a log cabin?
(a) As a set of instructions.
(b) As a blue print.
(c) With detailed explanations.
(d) As a easily understood story.
4. What tool is needed for drilling holes?
(b) Drawing knife.
5. What kind of vehicle drives past Mrs. Watts and her family?
(a) T-Model Ford.
(b) An Army Vehicle.
(c) A Large Pickup.
(d) An Old Jalopy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ailment does Aunt Arie have according to the author?
2. What does Aunt Arie say she will do with the eyes?
3. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
4. What are the Sleepers?
5. What do you cut out of the hog's head before making souse and is one of the only things on the hog's head not used in souse?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)