|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Watts' family use to make coffee?
2. How long do the students say it took them to gather information about building the log cabin?
(a) A full year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) An entire summer.
(d) Six months.
3. What do you do with the meat after it is off the bone?
(a) Lay it out to dry.
(b) Run it through a food chopper.
(c) Put it in a dutch oven.
(d) Salt it.
4. What does Bill Lamb tell Buck Carver he is scared of?
(d) The dark.
5. What were the October Beans used as a substitute for?
(a) Black eyed peas.
(c) Soup beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Arie ask the students to do when they walk into her house for the first time?
2. How do you cure cramps in your feet?
3. What does the soaking do to the meat?
4. What does Aunt Arie say she is going to make?
5. How far does Mrs. Watts say they had to travel to see the car?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)