|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grady Waldroop cut off of the turkey and leave for the old man along with a note?
(a) A wing.
(b) A tail feather.
(c) A foot.
(d) The head.
2. What kind of reading material does Daniel have with him?
(a) Music books.
(b) Hunting and trapping guides.
3. Aunt Arie tells the students not to do anything that they wouldn't want WHO to know?
(b) Mommy and Poppy.
(c) Yarn Pastor.
4. What is said to have been the prime source of meat for the early family in the mountains?
5. How do the authors say they have written down the information on building a log cabin?
(a) As a blue print.
(b) As a easily understood story.
(c) As a set of instructions.
(d) With detailed explanations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a dog called whose job it was to keep the hogs and cows out of the corn?
2. What is the bag of fertilizer described as smelling like?
3. What is the 'leaf lard?'
4. What did a steady diet of acorns do to the meat of a hog?
5. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)