|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Hunting Tales".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the syrup in Syrup Bread replace?
2. What was "This is the Way I was Raised Up" written on?
(b) Cardboard Box.
(c) Small piece of paper.
(d) Back of the People Magazine.
3. What is said to be just as important as the tools?
(a) Hope and Love.
(b) The ability to pass this information down to future generations.
(c) The knowledge to use them.
(d) Food and shelter.
4. What does Mrs. Watts say she and her brothers received one Christmas from Santa Clause?
(a) A candy bar and some new socks.
(b) Pig tails and a lump of coal.
(c) An apple and a bag of marbles.
(d) Three pieces of candy and an orange.
5. What mixture was put on a broken arm?
(a) Red clay.
(b) Spider web and dirt.
(c) Ashes and lye.
(d) Salt water and baccon grease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Watts say was their reaction to the gifts that Santa Clause had left them?
2. What kind of dog was preferred for hunting rabbit?
3. Why does the author, Paul Gillespie, say he is apprehensive about meeting Aunt Arie for the first time?
4. What does Minyard Conner say the bear died of in her story?
5. What did the sign read when the students reached Lon Reid's property?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)