|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the authors end the book?
2. What will the Fourth Turning signal, according to the authors?
3. What should Americans focus on "today" according to the authors?
4. When was the spirit of America at its height according to the authors?
5. According to the authors, what do Artists do during Third Turnings?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What questions do the variations in social indicators raise about general American culture? Can the questions be answered? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Is the theme of this book important? That is, should Americans value such information?
Essay Topic 3
Look at the three great philosophies of time. Which philosophy best works with America's history? Why?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)