|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the pre-crisis years see in the Fourth Turning according to the authors?
2. What kind of eras are Fourth Turnings?
3. In pre-crisis years, how do the authors predict people will feel about government benefits?
4. Throughout the Unraveling, what does the Silent Generation avoid according to the authors?
5. What major event do the authors think could the next cycle bring?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do the concepts of religion and mythology play a role in the book?
Essay Topic 2
What is the overall greatest conflict Americans face? Use the book to support your decision.
Essay Topic 3
What generation provided the most change in American history? Why?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)