|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eros.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While discussing affection that can occur between different species of animals, Lewis mentions that he has heard of affection occurring between a horse and which of the following?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A duck.
(c) A hen.
(d) A pig.
2. During the Romantic period, according to Lewis, people turned their attention away from friendship, and toward which of the following?
3. A person's affection for animals, Lewis asserts, tends to drain which of the following?
(a) The need for affection.
(b) The need for others' attention.
(c) The need to be needed by the family.
(d) The need for acceptance by others.
4. According to Lewis, jealousy is applicable to which of the following in relation to affection?
5. "We choose our friends." How does Lewis label that statement?
(d) A possibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis cite as being a possibility of being accomplished by a small group of friends?
2. According to Lewis, affection is a necessary part of which of the following?
3. According to Lewis, which of the following methods is used to attempt to bring those falling into bad habits back into the fold?
4. According to Lewis, when is it that problems in love arise?
5. Where does Lewis cite as having been the site for his organization of his thoughts about love?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)