|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Affection: Pages 31-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Lewis cite as being at the bottom of love?
2. What topic does Lewis focus on at the opening of the introduction to his book?
(a) How he decided to write about love.
(b) How he loved his immediate family.
(c) How he fell in love with his wife.
(d) How he learned to love God.
3. Lewis states that affection can exist between a cat and which of the following?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bug.
(d) A hamster.
4. According to Lewis, individuals are able to do which of the following in relation to the need pleasures of others?
(a) Be supportive.
(b) Be oblivious.
(c) Be critical.
(d) Be disinterested.
5. An unexpected pleasant aroma, according to Lewis, is which of the following?
(a) Gift pleasure.
(b) Desire pleasure.
(c) Appreciative pleasure.
(d) Need pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis states that all things should remain in which of the following ways?
2. Which of the following can be correlated to patriotism?
3. Pleasure, according to Lewis, is which of the following?
4. At what level does Lewis suggest that patriotism be maintained?
5. Lewis writes that which of the following can be considered equal to appreciative love?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)