|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Affection: Pages 31-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis notes that affection ignores which of the following?
(a) Criticism by others.
(b) All sorts of barriers.
(c) Past romantic history.
2. Lewis warns against allowing love from becoming which of the following?
3. Lewis writes that human emotion tends to lead people toward doing which of the following?
(a) Allow others to influence them for the sake of acceptance and approval.
(b) Judge others by themselves.
(c) Be fearful of love.
(d) Seek genuine love.
4. How many types of pleasure exist, according to Lewis?
(a) Five (5) types.
(b) One (1) type.
(c) Two (2) types.
(d) Six (6) types.
5. In the analogy example presented by Lewis, the individual he cites is standing atop which of the following in relation to his ultimate destination?
(a) A flight of stairs.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A skyscraper.
(d) A cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lewis, it is necessary to make which of the following out of nature?
2. Which of the following can be correlated to patriotism?
3. Who, according to Lewis, is more likely to be consumed by love?
4. In Lewis' example of an individual making his way toward his ultimate destination, each movement that he makes puts him at which of the following distances from his goal?
5. The most common type of love that people feel for God is which type of love?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)