|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Eros.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis acknowledges which of the following as being a category of love?
(a) Natural love.
(b) Unrequited love.
(c) Familial love.
(d) Appreciative love.
2. A major difference between friends and lovers is which of the following, according to Lewis?
(a) The quest for trust.
(b) The quest for total acceptance.
(c) The quest for privacy.
(d) The quest for security.
3. According to Lewis, what is it that nature does not do in relation to theological proposition?
(a) Exclude it.
(b) Verifiy it.
(c) Align with it.
(d) Contradict it.
4. In order to avoid being misled toward what he terms "a great deal of nonsense," Lewis suggests that an individual's focus on nature be tempered with which of the following?
(a) Bible study and prayer.
(d) Guidance of qualified professional in the science field.
5. Lewis notes that in prior times, having friendships appeared to raise a person to which of the following?
(a) "High level of reverence and respect."
(b) "Level of gods or angels."
(c) "Level of high authority."
(d) "Level of immense popularity in the community."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the least jealous of the loves, according to Lewis?
2. According to Lewis, affection can be felt between two people who:
3. Lewis suggests that anyone who deems spending time with animals to be a relief should examine which of the following?
4. According to Lewis, what element precludes crossing the lines of gender in relation to friendship?
5. Where does Lewis suggest that the love in nature be kept?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)