|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friendship: Pages 72-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lewis cites that when men in a certain neighborhood spend their time working while the women may have pursued literary or artistic interests, how are the women likely to label the men?
2. Lewis turns to which of the following professions to illustrate a refusal of releasing the notion of being needed?
3. Lewis warns against focusing solely on nature as a means toward which of the following?
(a) Verification of scientific theory.
4. A person's affection for animals, Lewis asserts, tends to drain which of the following?
(a) The need for affection.
(b) The need for others' attention.
(c) The need to be needed by the family.
(d) The need for acceptance by others.
5. Lewis cites that people who are aggressive patriots will not fight unless which of the following takes place?
(a) They are forbidden to fight.
(b) They are fit to fight.
(c) They are trained to fight.
(d) They are pushed to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patriotism, according to Lewis, is good in which of the following amounts?
2. "We choose our friends." How does Lewis label that statement?
3. According to Lewis, jealousy is applicable to which of the following in relation to affection?
4. According to Lewis, what type of patriotism level is required for leaders to undertake wicked actions?
5. According to Lewis, what element precludes crossing the lines of gender in relation to friendship?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)