|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Evolving Traditions of Buddhism, South, East, North and West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schools of Chinese Buddhism are called _____.
2. The Brahmajala Sutta is a discourse on the ____.
(a) Karmic wheel.
(b) Total being.
(c) Supreme net.
3. The sravaka in the Mahayana tradition is a _____.
(a) Lay person.
(b) Fallen monk.
4. The Buddhist texts call the physical world _____.
5. A Tathagata teaches that _____ has a beautiful beginning, a beautiful middle, and a beautiful ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the ten rules of training for a monk involves refraining from attending _____.
2. How many days after the Bodhisattva was born did his mother die?
3. The four _____ are from the realm of the Supreme Gods.
4. One of the ten rules of training for a monk involves refraining from sleeping _____.
5. One of the five hindrances is _____.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)