|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Abhidharma, The Higher Teaching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the five hindrances is _____.
(c) Sensual desire.
2. Some Budhdists believe that the idea of self is something conditioned by ____.
3. The Sangha is a community of _____.
(a) Lay men.
(b) Ordained monks.
(d) Lay women.
4. The southern continent of Jambudvipa is known as the continent of the _____ tree.
5. One of the noble truths regarding the origin of suffering is the _____ existence.
(a) Denial of.
(b) Hatred for.
(c) Chain reaction of.
(d) Thirst for.
Short Answer Questions
1. The condition of duhkha implies _____ existence.
2. One of a monk's four basic resources is medicine made of _____.
3. The Nikayama/Agama are collections of sutras or _____.
4. Where was W.C. Peppe digging on his estate in India?
5. One of the five hindrances is _____.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)