1. How old is Buddhism?
(a) Two and a half millennia.
(b) A thousand years.
(c) Five hundred years.
(d) Ten thousand years.
2. The Theravada tradition of Sri Lanka and South-East Asia is called _____ Buddhism.
3. The Theravada tradition is classified by the author as _____.
4. The tradition of Mahayana Buddhism found in China, Korea, Japan, and Vietnam is called _____ Buddhism.
5. Mahayana Buddhism is classified by the author as _____.
6. Tibetan Buddhism is sometimes called _____ Buddhism.
7. The book looks at what is _____ in the three schools of Buddhist thought.
8. According to the author, Buddhism is typically seen as a history of _____ Theravada Buddhism.
9. _____ is an ancient language closely related to Sanskrit.
This section contains 3,013 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)