1. What port has the HMS Leopard reached in Chapter 1?
2. What is mainly responsible for the Leopard arriving at the port safely?
The superb seamanship of Captain Aubrey.
3. Why does the Leopard make quite a stir when entering the port?
She was thought to be long lost at sea.
4. Who does Aubrey call upon when he goes ashore?
5. Who expresses admiration for Aubrey's exploits and tenacity?
6. What is going to happen to the Leopard?
It is being converted to a transport.
This section contains 4,442 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)