|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the life boat in which Aubrey and his men float?
(a) 24 feet.
(b) 14 feet.
(c) 32 feet.
(d) 18 feet.
2. About how many nautical miles does the ship cover daily?
3. Who takes the three fugitives on board?
(a) A Dutch frigate.
(b) The HMS Java.
(c) A English freighter.
(d) The HMS Shannon.
4. Who is Wogan's employer?
(a) No one.
(b) Diana Villiers.
(c) George Herapath.
(d) Harry Johnson.
5. What do the survivors do on the way to Brazil?
(a) Have a hard time recuperating because of the lack of stores.
(b) Learn all about the new vessel they are on.
(c) Some die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George Herapath live during the American Revolutionary War?
2. What war do they learn has erupted?
3. Of what is George Herapath proud?
4. Who rescues Aubrey's boat?
5. What happens to Villiers?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)