|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is mainly responsible for the Leopard arriving at the port safely?
(a) The skill of Maturin.
(b) The fair weather.
(c) The superb seamanship of Captain Aubrey.
(d) The Leopard's excellent design.
2. What vessel will Aubrey be captaining once he arrives in England?
(a) The York.
(b) The Acasta.
(c) The Leopard after its refitting.
(d) The Northhampton.
3. Upon whom does George Herapath dote?
(c) His son.
4. Where does Villiers go after Maturin collapses?
(a) To Aubrey.
(b) For help.
(c) To the English embassy.
(d) To Naval Intelligence.
5. What does the vessel turn out to be?
(a) A Dutch freighter.
(b) A US merchant vessel.
(c) The USS Constitution.
(d) A pirate vessel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what do Johnson's plantation workers comprise?
2. At what does Java fail?
3. Of what does George Herapath assure Maturin?
4. Who is Wogan's employer?
5. Who have all taken passage in the same boat?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)