|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George Herapath view the current war?
(a) As an affront to English might.
(c) Deplorable and ridiculous.
(d) That it will be short lived.
2. Who is aged, dissipated by alcohol, and fairly crass of speech?
(c) George Herapath.
3. Where does the Constitution lead Java?
(a) Towards Brazil.
(b) In to an American port.
(c) Out to sea.
(d) In circles.
4. What happens after several days in the sun?
(a) The men are badly burned.
(b) The men start hallucinating.
(c) The men start jumping into the water to cool off.
(d) Dehydration starts.
5. Who is a private citizen with connections to American intelligence?
(b) George Herapath.
(c) Harry Johnson.
(d) Fred Herapath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes in Maturin's almost abduction?
2. Who do Maturin and Aubrey take on in Cricket?
3. How does Maturin almost make a serious faux pas?
4. What war do they learn has erupted?
5. What does Aubrey watch in the dense fog?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)