|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George Herapath live during the American Revolutionary War?
2. What do Aubrey and the Leopard crew volunteer to do?
(a) Serve on the boarding crew.
(b) Man the rigging.
(c) Guard the diplomat and his retinue.
(d) Serve the forward gun battery.
3. How is Maturin threatened?
(a) By taking him to the Naval prison yard.
(b) He is not threatened, merely entreated.
(c) By saying he will be handed over to the French.
(d) By a thinly-veiled note from the Admiral of the Navies.
4. Who is Maturin calling upon when he is assaulted?
5. How might the voyage back to England be described?
(a) Rough seas.
(d) Fraught with danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Herapath tying to make a living?
2. What does Aubrey ask of George Herapath?
3. Where does Maturin drag the corpse(s)?
4. Why does Maturin leave the cricket match?
5. How does George Herapath feel about Wogan?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)