|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Aubrey's boat headed?
(a) Central America.
2. Who is Wallis?
(a) Maturin's brother-in-law.
(b) Aubrey's first mate.
(c) The Captain of the La Flèche.
(d) The local intelligence officer.
3. Who calls upon Wallis?
(b) First Mate Johnson.
(d) Admiral Hornblower.
4. What separates all the life boats from each other?
(a) It is regulation to do so.
(b) Anger among the crew members.
(c) Foul weather.
(d) The incompetence of some of the crew.
5. What does the vessel turn out to be?
(a) A pirate vessel.
(b) A US merchant vessel.
(c) A Dutch freighter.
(d) The USS Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems a possibility to the men after a few days?
2. What is Maturin carrying when his turn at bat arrives?
3. Why would Maturin even consider becoming a double agent?
4. Who is the first man to die?
5. Upon whom does Maturin call?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)