|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who have all taken passage in the same boat?
(a) All the ship's officers.
(b) The old crewmates from Leopard.
(c) All the bosun crew.
(d) The two doctors.
2. Who calls upon Wallis?
(a) First Mate Johnson.
(d) Admiral Hornblower.
3. At what does Java fail?
(a) Use her men for small arms fire.
(b) Close to boarding distance.
(c) Get out into open sea.
(d) Outflank the Constitution.
4. What is in the Java's favor?
(a) Aubrey is on board the Java.
(b) The Java holds many, many more men than Constitution.
(c) The Java has larger guns.
(d) The Java has two extra sails.
5. What happens to Maturin?
(a) He reveals that he has some dried jerky.
(b) He begins to have prolonged cramping.
(c) He becomes unconscious.
(d) He dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does La Flèche stop to resupply?
2. Who is Pontet-Canet?
3. What happens after several days in the sun?
4. What do Aubrey and the Leopard crew volunteer to do?
5. How does Maturin arouse humor among the cricket players and audience?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)