|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in Aubrey's life boat?
2. Who is Yorke?
(a) The cook.
(b) The ship's steward.
(c) The Captain of the La Flèche.
(d) The second mate.
3. On what does Aubrey instruct his midshipmen?
(b) Storm types.
(c) Shipboard etiquette.
4. Who expresses admiration for Aubrey's exploits and tenacity?
(a) The Admiral.
(b) No one.
(c) The Governor.
(d) The tribal chief.
5. Where does La Flèche stop to resupply?
(a) Cape Town.
(b) An Italian port.
(c) Bora Bora.
(d) A small port on Madagascar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Maturin believe cricket resembles?
2. Who calls upon Wallis?
3. What does Evans present to Maturin for Aubrey?
4. At what does Java fail?
5. What do the men do to the food and water in the boat?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)