|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Constitution land?
(b) New York.
2. How are Aubrey's men received?
(b) With kindness but they are also rationing food.
(c) With open arms and lots of food and water.
(d) With hostility.
3. Upon whom does Maturin call?
(a) The English consulate.
(c) The Naval Intelligence office.
4. Upon what does Johnson spend vast sums of money?
(a) Obtaining intelligence.
5. Who is aged, dissipated by alcohol, and fairly crass of speech?
(b) George Herapath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship does Herapath intend to use to help Aubrey?
2. Why does Christmas of 1812 pass with some gloom?
3. What is the weather like as Aubrey looks out over the harbor after the questioning?
4. What happens to Maturin?
5. How does Maturin know Wogan does not suspect him of any treachery from their last encounter?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)