|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maturin want from Herapath?
(a) Lessons on playing cricket.
(b) A horse to ride to New York and escape via a ship from that port.
(c) Pistols for protection.
(d) To borrow some money to bribe Aubrey's guards.
2. What happens after several days in the sun?
(a) The men start hallucinating.
(b) The men are badly burned.
(c) The men start jumping into the water to cool off.
(d) Dehydration starts.
3. Why would Maturin even consider becoming a double agent?
(a) To earn more money.
(b) To learn about the American network of spies.
(c) To end the War of 1812.
(d) To escape from the United States.
4. Who takes the three fugitives on board?
(a) The HMS Java.
(b) A English freighter.
(c) A Dutch frigate.
(d) The HMS Shannon.
5. Who is Pontet-Canet?
(a) A French officer on board the Constitutioni.
(b) The steward of the Constitution.
(c) One of the main commanders in the French and Indian wars.
(d) A Frenchman Maturin has seen before.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aubrey respond to the Navy's questions?
2. What does Evans present to Maturin for Aubrey?
3. How does George Herapath view the current war?
4. Of what is George Herapath proud?
5. How is Aubrey's arm?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)