|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Aubrey's arm?
(a) Nearly unusable.
(b) It will never function properly again.
(c) Completely recovered.
(d) Much better.
2. Where does the Constitution lead Java?
(a) In circles.
(b) In to an American port.
(c) Towards Brazil.
(d) Out to sea.
3. How does what the Leopard men do help the Java?
(a) They can concentrate on long-distance warfare.
(b) It relieves some marines for small-arms work in the fighting tops.
(c) They free up Java's men to board the Constitution.
(d) They are not just dead weight.
4. What does Aubrey watch daily?
(a) The torture of his crew.
(b) The forays of the HMS Shannon.
(c) The meetings between Villiers and Naval Intelligence.
(d) The changing of the prison guard.
5. Whose throat does Maturin slit with a scalpel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Villiers seem in relation to Maturin?
2. What do Aubrey and the Leopard crew volunteer to do?
3. Where does Villiers go after Maturin collapses?
4. About what does Aubrey brood?
5. What does Aubrey think about in relation to Broke?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)