|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - The End and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to walk away from Memel?
(b) The Veteran.
2. How many days of supplies were issued to Sajer and his group before Sajer left the training camp?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 8 days.
3. Who did Guy Sajer transfer to the infantry with?
(a) Others who failed Luftwaffe training.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother, Louis.
(d) His father.
4. What did Sajer do during the week and a half he spent in Berlin?
(b) Read German literature.
(d) Courted Paula.
5. When did Sajer and Hals reach Berlin according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
(a) September 1942.
(b) Mid-June 1943.
(c) August 1944.
(d) March 1943.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was killed during the first firefight Sajer witnessed?
2. Who does Sajer say was promoted to Sergeant in Part 2 Chapter 5?
3. What weapons were the blocking squad in charge of slowing down the Russians use in Part 5 Chapter 16?
4. How were Sajer and his group rescued from Memel?
5. Who did Sajer meet on the train which would bring him to the east for his training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)