|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - The End and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Guy Sajer train in Chemnitz?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. How long did it take Sajer to cross the Dnieper?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 55 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
3. Who commanded Sajer's unit as they were resupplied in Part 5 Chapter 16?
4. What does Sajer say was inundated in Part 3 Chapter 9?
(a) The medical service.
(b) The mail service.
(c) Local rivers.
(d) The tank repair service.
5. What weapon was Sajer issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) An MP40.
(b) A Mauser rifle.
(c) A Panzerfaust.
(d) An MG-32.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to walk away from Memel?
2. Where were Sajer and his unit sent after ending the training according to Part 2 Chapter 6?
3. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
4. What does Sajer say often fought in the lines around Memel?
5. How many men composed the assault Sajer's group in Part 2 Chapter 6?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)