|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - The End and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river did Wesreidau argue the Russians would never cross?
(a) The Danube.
(b) The Don.
(c) The Pripet.
(d) The Dnieper.
2. What does Sajer say Wesreidau did while waiting to cross the river?
(a) Reorganized his command.
(b) Committed suicide.
(d) Wrote letters to his wife.
3. Where was the boat Sajer and his troop boarded on April 1, 1945 headed for?
4. What division did Sajer volunteer for according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
(a) The 123th infantry division.
(b) The 23rd SS.
(c) The 12th Panzer Grenadier.
(d) Gross Deutschland division.
5. What was Sajer diagnosed with in Part 4 Chapter 10?
(a) Chronic dysenteric diarrhea.
(c) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sajer say preferred evacuating with the Germans to being found by the Russians?
2. What type of bridge did Sajer say he crossed for the last time at the end of the Prologue?
3. When was Guy Sajer born?
4. Why does Sajer say Lensen complained about other soldiers?
5. Which of Sajer friends died in Part 4 Chapter 12?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)