|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - The End and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sajer and his unit discover in the village they were in charge of securing in Part 3 Chapter 7?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) A group of nuns.
(c) German soldiers cowarding.
(d) The civilians had not evacuated.
2. How did the operation Sajer described in Part 2 Chapter 6 last?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 30 days.
3. What were Sajer and his unit assigned to in Pillau?
(a) Execution squad.
(b) Lookout duty.
(c) Prisoner interrogations.
(d) Helping civilians and preparing defensive positions.
4. Who did the British interrogator hand Sajer over to?
(a) The Russians.
(b) A French interrogator.
(c) The U.S. Army.
(d) A prisoner camp.
5. Who does Sajer say cowered during battle in Part 4 Chapter 12?
(a) The Veteran.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sajer describe the weather on October 30 in the Prologue?
2. What was Sajer's fever probably induced by?
3. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
4. What was inside the train heading west Sajer mentions in Part 1 Chapter 1?
5. How long did it take Sajer to extract himself from the dirt after being buried alive by an explosion?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)