|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sajer say was promoted to Sergeant in Part 2 Chapter 5?
2. What did Guy Sajer do in 1942?
(a) Enrolled or was drafted in the German army.
(b) He married.
(c) He joined the resistance.
(d) He fled to England.
3. What other recruits did Guy Sajer befriend according to the Author's Preface and Prologue?
(a) Olensheim, Lindberg, and Hals.
(b) Bruno Lensen, Fahrstein, Olensheim, Lindberg, and Hals.
(c) Lindberg and Hals.
(d) Bruno Lensen and Fahrstein.
4. What does Guy Sajer say of the additional training he received in his unit?
(a) It was adequate.
(b) It was insufficient.
(c) It was sufficient.
(d) It was long.
5. What Company was Sajer's group part of in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) 5 K 8.
(b) 4 T 7.
(c) 3 J 9.
(d) 12 J 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is south of Voronezh according to Part 1 Chapter 2?
2. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
3. What happened to the convoy Sajer was in when it reached Kiev, in Part 1 Chapter 1?
4. What weapon was Sajer issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
5. How high was the fever Sajer mentioned in Part 3 Chapter 8?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)