|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high was the fever Sajer mentioned in Part 3 Chapter 8?
(a) 104 deg F.
(b) 109 deg F.
(c) 105 deg F.
(d) 103 deg F.
2. What does Sajer say was suspicious to the military police officers who interrogated him?
(a) He had unfired cartridges.
(b) He had a Russian rifle.
(c) He was part French.
(d) He didn't know where his commanding officer was.
3. What does Sajer say he expected to find on the other side of the Dnieper River according to Part 4 Chapter 10?
(a) A supply depot.
(b) An airfield.
(c) A powerful tank division.
(d) A well organized German camp.
4. What type of unit was Sajer assigned to in Part 4 Chapter 13?
(a) Reserve force.
(b) Blockade force.
(c) Repair unit.
(d) Transport unit.
5. How many German soldiers were killed when the Russians collapsed the pocket of German resistance in Part 4 Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sajer say of the Captain that commanded his unit in Part 3 Chapter 7?
2. What does Sajer say some soldiers tried to do to cross the Dnieper River?
3. What did Sajer's unit use to ferry supplies to the front line?
4. How many trucks did Sajer's small detachment drive from Minsk to Kiev a few days after Christmas 1942?
5. What division did Sajer volunteer for according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)