|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men composed the assault Sajer's group in Part 2 Chapter 6?
2. Who did Guy Sajer started training with in Chemnitz?
(a) The Tank Crop.
(b) The German Navy.
(c) The Luftwaffe.
(d) The Paratrooper.
3. Who did Hals meet during the time his unit stayed in one place in Part 3 Chapter 7?
(a) His bother.
(b) A Polish girl.
(c) A Russian girl.
(d) A German girl.
4. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
(a) It was mainly hand to hand combat training.
(b) It was exhausting.
(c) It was easy to skip.
(d) It was simple.
5. What weapon was Sajer issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) An MP40.
(b) A Panzerfaust.
(c) An MG-32.
(d) A Mauser rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other recruits did Guy Sajer befriend according to the Author's Preface and Prologue?
2. What did Sajer find perplexing after frequently being under artillery fire?
3. What was Guy Sajer's unit part of?
4. What does Sajer say the Dnieper River did not have?
5. What did Sajer and his unit discover in the village they were in charge of securing in Part 3 Chapter 7?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)