|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commanded Sajer's unit in Part 3 Chapter 7?
(a) Hauptmann Wesreidau.
(b) Sajer himself
(c) Hauptmann Hals.
(d) Hauptmann Heisn.
2. Who does Sajer notice survived the battle despite a wound and a broken arm in Part 2 Chapter 6?
3. How many Russian soldiers did the 60,000 strong German counter-thrust in Part 2 Chapter 6 face?
(a) 800,000 to 900,000.
(b) 700,000 to 800,000.
(c) 100,000 to 200,000.
(d) 400,000 to 600,000.
4. What memory did Sajer keep of his fever fueled retreat?
(a) Being ordered to run.
(b) He did not remember anything.
(c) Being ordered to fire.
(d) Being ordered to stay low.
5. What did Sajer drive during the German Army retreat from the Don River?
(a) A tank.
(b) A truck full of wounded.
(c) A truck full of ammunition.
(d) A truck full of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sajer say he didn't know in Part 2 Chapter 4?
2. Who does Sajer say was promoted to Sergeant in Part 2 Chapter 5?
3. How was the Gross Deutschland Division used according to Part 3 Chapter 7?
4. Where was Guy Sajer born?
5. What was Guy Sajer's unit's purpose?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)