|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - The Retreat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sajer's fever probably induced by?
(c) The flu.
(d) Lack of food.
2. How long did it take Sajer to cross the Dnieper?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 55 minutes.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. How did the operation Sajer described in Part 2 Chapter 6 last?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 20 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 30 days.
4. What did Sajer drive during the German Army retreat from the Don River?
(a) A truck full of ammunition.
(b) A truck full of food.
(c) A truck full of wounded.
(d) A tank.
5. What training beside basic military training did Guy Sajer receive in his unit?
(a) Repair training.
(b) Tank shell loading training.
(c) Truck driving training.
(d) Tank driving training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sajer learn when they arrived in Kharkov?
2. Who was Sajer's unit trained by according to Part 2 Chapter 5?
3. What did Sajer's regiment discover after securing the town in Part 3 Chapter 8?
4. What did Sajer see that drove through the German army with impunity?
5. Who did Sajer meet while contacting Ernest Neubach's parents in Berlin?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)