|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Gross Deutschland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's unit's purpose?
(a) It was a repair unit.
(b) It was a transport unit.
(c) It was a tank unit.
(d) It was an infantry unit.
2. Who was the leader of the unit Guy Sajer was assigned to?
(a) Feldwebel Heints.
(b) Feldwebel Robber.
(c) Feldwebel Westein.
(d) Feldwebel Laus.
3. Where were Sajer and his unit sent after ending the training according to Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) The Dnieper.
4. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
5. Where was Sajer's unit ordered to proceed after a one day rest at Kharkov?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the convoy Sajer was in when it reached Kiev, in Part 1 Chapter 1?
2. What division did Sajer volunteer for according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
3. What happened to the Russian prisoners after the counter-thrust in Part 2 Chapter 6?
4. What river is south of Voronezh according to Part 1 Chapter 2?
5. What was the name of the village Sajer reached after his truck ran out of gas?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)