|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - The Gross Deutschland.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sajer feel about the older driver he was with in the convoy?
(a) He was optimistic.
(b) He was defeatist.
(c) He was quite.
(d) He was wise.
2. Where did the German Army retreat to after leaving the Don River?
3. What weapon was Sajer issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) A Mauser rifle.
(b) An MP40.
(c) An MG-32.
(d) A Panzerfaust.
4. What happened to the convoy Sajer was in when it reached Kiev, in Part 1 Chapter 1?
(a) It was dispatched to Kharkov.
(b) It was resupplied.
(c) It was disbanded.
(d) It was unloaded.
5. How does Sajer describe the weather on October 30 in the Prologue?
(a) Cloudy and warm.
(b) Raining and cold.
(c) Sunny and warm.
(d) Cloudy and cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Guy choose Sajer as his pen name?
2. What did Guy Sajer do in 1942?
3. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
4. When did Sajer and Hals reach Berlin according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
5. Who did Guy associate himself with according to the Author's Preface and Prologue?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)