|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's real name?
(a) Guy Dra.
(b) Guy Mouminoux.
(c) Guy Mouteux.
(d) Guy Hals.
2. How many days of supplies were issued to Sajer and his group before Sajer left the training camp?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
3. What was inside the train heading west Sajer mentions in Part 1 Chapter 1?
(b) Russian prisoners.
(c) Wounded German soldiers.
4. Where was Von Paulus as Sajer was finishing his training?
(a) In North Africa.
(b) In France.
(c) In the Volga.
(d) Near Moscow.
5. Where did Guy Sajer go after leaving Chemnitz prior to his arrival in Bialystok?
(a) Warsaw and Marki.
(b) Dresden and Warsaw.
(c) Berlin and Bonn.
(d) Warsaw and Bonn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the village Sajer reached after his truck ran out of gas?
2. What does Guy say about the German language?
3. Who was the leader of the unit Guy Sajer was assigned to?
4. When did Guy Sajer arrive in Chemnitz?
5. What does Guy Sajer say of the additional training he received in his unit?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)