|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Author's Preface and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Guy Sajer go after leaving Chemnitz prior to his arrival in Bialystok?
(a) Warsaw and Marki.
(b) Berlin and Bonn.
(c) Dresden and Warsaw.
(d) Warsaw and Bonn.
2. When did Guy Sajer arrive in Chemnitz?
(a) June 18, 1942.
(b) July 18, 1943.
(c) July 18, 1942.
(d) July 16, 1942.
3. What training beside basic military training did Guy Sajer receive in his unit?
(a) Repair training.
(b) Truck driving training.
(c) Tank driving training.
(d) Tank shell loading training.
4. Where was Guy Sajer born?
5. What type of bridge did Sajer say he crossed for the last time at the end of the Prologue?
(a) A railroad bridge.
(b) A wood bridge.
(c) A stone bridge.
(d) A steel bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's unit part of?
2. When was Guy Sajer born?
3. How many days of supplies were issued to Sajer and his group before Sajer left the training camp?
4. What does Guy say about the German language?
5. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)