|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Author's Preface and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
2. What did Guy Sajer do when he arrived at Bialystok?
(a) He was sent on leave.
(b) He was billeted at a training camp.
(c) He was assigned to a fighting unit.
(d) He was assigned as a cook.
3. How does Sajer describe the weather on October 30 in the Prologue?
(a) Sunny and warm.
(b) Raining and cold.
(c) Cloudy and cold.
(d) Cloudy and warm.
4. Who did Guy Sajer transfer to the infantry with?
(a) Others who failed Luftwaffe training.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother, Louis.
(d) His father.
5. What training beside basic military training did Guy Sajer receive in his unit?
(a) Truck driving training.
(b) Repair training.
(c) Tank driving training.
(d) Tank shell loading training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the leader of the unit Guy Sajer was assigned to?
2. Where did Guy Sajer go after leaving Chemnitz prior to his arrival in Bialystok?
3. What type of bridge did Sajer say he crossed for the last time at the end of the Prologue?
4. What does Sajer say of Hals' physique?
5. What type of building was Sajer's training camp at?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)