|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Author's Preface and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's unit's purpose?
(a) It was an infantry unit.
(b) It was a repair unit.
(c) It was a transport unit.
(d) It was a tank unit.
2. Where was Guy Sajer living in 1943?
3. What did Guy Sajer do when he arrived at Bialystok?
(a) He was assigned to a fighting unit.
(b) He was sent on leave.
(c) He was assigned as a cook.
(d) He was billeted at a training camp.
4. What training beside basic military training did Guy Sajer receive in his unit?
(a) Repair training.
(b) Tank shell loading training.
(c) Truck driving training.
(d) Tank driving training.
5. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Guy associate himself with according to the Author's Preface and Prologue?
2. What does Guy Sajer say outraged naive recruits?
3. What was Guy Sajer's real name?
4. What does Guy say about the German language?
5. Who did Guy Sajer started training with in Chemnitz?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)