|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Author's Preface and Prologue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Guy Sajer arrive in Chemnitz?
(a) July 16, 1942.
(b) July 18, 1942.
(c) June 18, 1942.
(d) July 18, 1943.
2. Who did Guy Sajer transfer to the infantry with?
(a) His brother, Louis.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His father.
(d) Others who failed Luftwaffe training.
3. How many days of supplies were issued to Sajer and his group before Sajer left the training camp?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. Who was the leader of the unit Guy Sajer was assigned to?
(a) Feldwebel Westein.
(b) Feldwebel Heints.
(c) Feldwebel Robber.
(d) Feldwebel Laus.
5. How long did Guy Sajer train in Chemnitz?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Guy Sajer's real name?
2. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
3. Who did Guy Sajer started training with in Chemnitz?
4. Where was Guy Sajer living in 1943?
5. What does Guy Sajer say of the additional training he received in his unit?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)