|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was killed during the first firefight Sajer witnessed?
(a) A few German soldiers.
(b) Sajer's best friend.
(c) A few Russian partisans.
(d) A few civilians.
2. What does Sajer say was putting pressure on the German Army while it crossed the Dnieper?
(a) Americans fighters.
(b) The advance of the Russian army.
(c) Russian bombers.
(d) British paratroopers.
3. What happened to the Russian prisoners after the counter-thrust in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) They were offered the option to join the German army.
(b) They were interrogated.
(c) They were shot.
(d) They were sent to Germany.
4. Who did Sajer decide to visit before returning to Alsace?
(a) His sister.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) Ernst Neubach's parents.
(d) His friend, Max.
5. What was the entrance to the bomb shelter Sajer tried to enter during a bombing in Berlin blocked by?
(a) Plane wreckage.
(b) A pile of bodies.
(d) An unexploded bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sajer travel after leaving Vinnitsa in Part 4 Chapter 11?
2. What was Guy Sajer's unit part of?
3. What was Sajer's fever probably induced by?
4. What did the German army have on the east bank of the Dnieper?
5. Who made up the replacement soldiers attached to Sajer's unit when they arrived at the training camp in Part 4 Chapter 14?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)