|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camp that Sajer trained at in Part 2 Chapter 5?
(a) Camp B.
(b) Camp G.
(c) Camp Z.
(d) Camp F.
2. Where did Sajer travel after leaving Vinnitsa in Part 4 Chapter 11?
3. What does Sajer say was putting pressure on the German Army while it crossed the Dnieper?
(a) British paratroopers.
(b) The advance of the Russian army.
(c) Americans fighters.
(d) Russian bombers.
4. Who did Guy Sajer transfer to the infantry with?
(a) Others who failed Luftwaffe training.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother, Louis.
(d) His father.
5. Who was killed during the first firefight Sajer witnessed?
(a) A few German soldiers.
(b) A few Russian partisans.
(c) A few civilians.
(d) Sajer's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long of a leave was granted to Sajer after his stay at the hospital near Vinnitsa?
2. What did Sajer and his troop find in the town presumably empty in Part 4 Chapter 13?
3. What did Sajer learn when they arrived in Kharkov?
4. How many Russian soldiers did the 60,000 strong German counter-thrust in Part 2 Chapter 6 face?
5. What does Sajer say one man on his unit did during the first two weeks on the front line?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)