|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Sajer, Lensen, and Hals reprimanded by Laus?
(a) They didn't know how to clean their guns.
(b) They were sleeping.
(c) Their uniforms were loose.
(d) They were not actively watching.
2. What was Guy Sajer's father's country of origin?
3. What does Sajer say was inundated in Part 3 Chapter 9?
(a) The tank repair service.
(b) Local rivers.
(c) The medical service.
(d) The mail service.
4. What type of bridge did Sajer say he crossed for the last time at the end of the Prologue?
(a) A steel bridge.
(b) A stone bridge.
(c) A railroad bridge.
(d) A wood bridge.
5. What did the soldiers complain about concerning their trip from Bialystok?
(a) The lack of food.
(b) The lack of rest.
(c) The constant attacks.
(d) The lack of planning and efficiency.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sajer describe the weather on October 30 in the Prologue?
2. What was Sajer diagnosed with in Part 4 Chapter 10?
3. What was Guy Sajer's real name?
4. How did the operation Sajer described in Part 2 Chapter 6 last?
5. What was Guy Sajer's unit's purpose?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)