|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Company was Sajer's group part of in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) 3 J 9.
(b) 4 T 7.
(c) 12 J 9.
(d) 5 K 8.
2. What did the icy road turn into during the German retreat from the Don river?
(b) Impassable rivers.
(c) Dry road.
(d) Thick rivers of mud.
3. Why were Sajer, Lensen, and Hals reprimanded by Laus?
(a) They didn't know how to clean their guns.
(b) Their uniforms were loose.
(c) They were sleeping.
(d) They were not actively watching.
4. Where did Sajer train with his new unit according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
(a) The area of Akhtyrka.
(b) The area of Bonn.
(c) The area of L'viv.
(d) The area of Warsaw.
5. How many letters did Sajer send Paula during the 6 months following their meeting?
(a) 2 per month.
(b) 2 per week.
(c) 5 per week.
(d) 3 per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Sajer to extract himself from the dirt after being buried alive by an explosion?
2. Who does Sajer notice survived the battle despite a wound and a broken arm in Part 2 Chapter 6?
3. What did Sajer's unit do in Minsk through Christmas?
4. How many German soldiers were captured when the Russians collapsed the pocket of German resistance in Part 4 Chapter 10?
5. Why were Sajer and the other soldiers on leave told to go back to the front?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)