|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sajer drive during the German Army retreat from the Don River?
(a) A tank.
(b) A truck full of ammunition.
(c) A truck full of wounded.
(d) A truck full of food.
2. What medal was Lensen awarded?
(a) War Merit Cross without swords.
(b) Gold Cross.
(c) Iron Cross.
(d) Luftshutz medal.
3. What was the name of the camp that Sajer trained at in Part 2 Chapter 5?
(a) Camp B.
(b) Camp G.
(c) Camp Z.
(d) Camp F.
4. What did Sajer learn when they arrived in Kharkov?
(a) Stalingrad had fallen.
(b) His father died.
(c) The Allies landed in France.
(d) Moscow had fallen.
5. What weapon was Hals issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) A Mausser rifle.
(b) An MP40.
(c) A Panzerfaust.
(d) An MG-42.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sajer find perplexing after frequently being under artillery fire?
2. Where did Sajer travel after leaving Vinnitsa in Part 4 Chapter 11?
3. How does Sajer say the military police saw the soldiers coming from the other side of the Dnieper?
4. What Company was Sajer's group part of in Part 2 Chapter 6?
5. How did Wesreidau die?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)