|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trucks did Sajer's small detachment drive from Minsk to Kiev a few days after Christmas 1942?
(a) 20 trucks.
(b) 29 trucks.
(c) 25 trucks.
(d) 15 trucks.
2. What weapon was Sajer issued in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) A Mauser rifle.
(b) An MP40.
(c) An MG-32.
(d) A Panzerfaust.
3. How does Sajer say the military police saw the soldiers coming from the other side of the Dnieper?
(a) As spies.
(b) As heroes.
(c) As cowards or even traitors.
(d) As ineffective.
4. How many tanks did Sajer and his group destroy during the Russian probe of their position in Part 4 Chapter 12?
5. Who does Sajer notice survived the battle despite a wound and a broken arm in Part 2 Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of unit was Sajer assigned to in Part 4 Chapter 13?
2. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
3. What part of the Don River did the German army hold according to Sajer in Part 1 Chapter 2?
4. Where did Sajer train with his new unit according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
5. How did the operation Sajer described in Part 2 Chapter 6 last?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)