|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - To The West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the Don River did the German army hold according to Sajer in Part 1 Chapter 2?
(a) The north bank.
(b) The east bank.
(c) The west bank.
(d) The south bank.
2. What river did Wesreidau argue the Russians would never cross?
(a) The Don.
(b) The Dnieper.
(c) The Danube.
(d) The Pripet.
3. Who did guy Sajer travel with who spoke French?
(a) Olensheim and Hals.
(b) Lensen, Olensheim, and Hals.
4. Which of Sajer friends died in Part 4 Chapter 12?
(c) The Veteran.
5. How many tanks did Sajer and his group destroy during the Russian probe of their position in Part 4 Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sajer say of the training in Part 2 Chapter 5?
2. Where did Sajer train with his new unit according to Part 2 Chapter 4?
3. What was the entrance to the bomb shelter Sajer tried to enter during a bombing in Berlin blocked by?
4. What was the name of the camp that Sajer trained at in Part 2 Chapter 5?
5. What does Sajer say he expected to find on the other side of the Dnieper River according to Part 4 Chapter 10?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)