Author's Preface and Prologue
1. What was Guy Sajer's real name?
(a) Guy Mouminoux.
(b) Guy Mouteux.
(c) Guy Dra.
(d) Guy Hals.
2. Why did Guy choose Sajer as his pen name?
(a) It was his mother's maiden name.
(b) It was his best friend's name.
(c) It was his dog's name.
(d) He liked the sound of it.
3. When was Guy Sajer born?
(a) January 13, 1927.
(b) January 13, 1925.
(c) January 13, 1924.
(d) January 13, 1923.
4. Where was Guy Sajer born?
5. What was Guy Sajer's father's country of origin?
6. What was Guy Sajer's mother's country of origin?
7. What does Guy say about the German language?
(a) He wasn't able to learn it.
(b) He liked it.
(c) He had trouble speaking it fluently.
(d) He didn't understand it.
8. Who did Guy associate himself with according to the Author's Preface and Prologue?
(a) With German loving people.
(b) With outcasts.
(c) With French speaking people.
(d) With German speaking people.
9. Where was Guy Sajer living in 1943?
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)