Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man threaten Mandella with in the elevator?
2. Why does Mandella find it difficult to understand his troops?
3. Where do the troops travel back to after the battle?
4. Whose house does Mandella go to at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What is the name of Mandella's mother's roommate?
Essay Topic 1
Write a 500-word essay revolving around the following statement: The Forever War details only two battles because the author wants to show the effects of war beyond just the fighting.
Essay Topic 2
Look and develop ideas such as subjective-time. Write 400 words on examining how much Haldeman's scientific ideas are based in scientific fact.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Haldeman's writing style. How would you describe Haldeman's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? Does he use any specific writing techniques? What meaning does Haldeman's style give to the story?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)