Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man threaten Mandella with in the elevator?
2. Why does Mandella find it difficult to understand his troops?
3. Where do the troops travel back to after the battle?
4. Whose house does Mandella go to at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What is the name of Mandella's mother's roommate?
Essay Topic 1
The Forever War is written in the first person and with Haldeman as narrator. Why do you think Haldeman chose to write the story in the first person? How do you think the meaning of the story would have changed if it were written in the third person? What difference does it make it make to the story that Haldeman is one of the characters?
Essay Topic 2
The Forever War was made into a series of graphic novels. How different are the graphic novels from the book in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 3
Choose a scene from the novel and critically analyze it in terms of the following:
1) Character development
2) Plot development.
3) Its significance to the book overall.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)